Home >> FAQs/Tutorials >> PHP Script Tutorials and Tips >> Index
PHP Tutorials - Uploading Files to Web Servers
A collection of 12 tips on uploading files with PHP pages. Clear explanations and tutorial exercises are provided on creating file upload HTML tags, setting encoding type on HTML forms, getting uploaded file information, storing uploaded file in database.
Topics included in this collections:
- What Is File Upload?
- Which HTML Tag Allows Users to Specify a File for Uploading?
- How To Write the FORM Tag Correctly for Uploading Files?
- How To Get the Uploaded File Information in the Receiving Script?
- How To Process Uploaded Files?
- How To Move Uploaded Files To Permanent Directory?
- How To Detect File Uploading Errors?
- Why Do You Need to Filter Out Empty Files?
- How To Create a Table To Store Files?
- How To Upload Files into Database?
- What Are the File Upload Settings in Configuration File?
- How To Get the Technical Specifications for File Upload?
(Continued on next topic...)