Home >> FAQs/Tutorials >> RSS Tutorials >> Index
RSS Tutorials - Atom Feed Introduction and File Generation
A collection of 16 FAQs on Atom feed file standard. Clear answers are provided with tutorial samples on introduction to Atom feed file standard; various ways to generate Atom feeds; linking Atom feeds to Web pages.
Topics included in this collection are:
- What Is Atom 1.0 Standard?
- What Is the Relation between Atom and XML?
- What Are Main Differences between Atom 1.0 and RSS 2.0?
- What Is the Icon for Atom Syndication?
- What Is the MIME Type Definition for Atom Files?
- What Is an Atom Syndication Feed?
- How To Write a Minimum Atom 1.0 Feed File?
- How To Validate an Atom 1.0 Feed File?
- How To Use w3.org Feed Validation Service?
- What Happens If Your Atom Feed Fails the Validation?
- Is There Any DTD File to Validate Atom Feed Files?
- Is There Any XSD File to Validate Atom Feed Files?
- How To Create Atom Feed Files?
- How To Tell Visitors That You Have Atom Syndication Feeds?
- How To Tell Web Browsers That Your Web Pages Have Atom Feeds?
- What Happens When FireFox Knows a Web Page Has Atom Feeds?
(Continued on next topic...)