Home >> FAQs/Tutorials >> RSS Tutorials >> Index
RSS Tutorials - What Is FeedReader
(Continued from previous topic...)
What Is FeedReader?
Feedreader is a free lightweight aggregator that supports RSS and ATOM formats. FeedReader runs on Windows systems.
Feedreader's functionality is focused on the main task - reading and organizing RSS feeds and offering seamless
user experience. Feedreader installation file is under 3.5MB. Feedreader is free and open source.
Feedreader is completely customizable application.
To know more about Blogbridge, visit http://www.feedreader.com/.
(Continued on next topic...)
- What Is a RSS Aggregator?
- What Is a Desktop RSS Aggregator?
- What Is FeedReader?
- What Is BlogBridge?
- What Is Liferea?
- What Is an Online RSS Aggregator?
- How To Create an Add-to-Google-Reader Button on Your Website?
- How To Create an Add-to-My-Yahoo Button on Your Website?
- How To Create an Add-to-Bloglines Button on Your Website?
- How To Create an Add-to-NewsGator Button on Your Website?
- How To Create an Add-to-Netvibes Button on Your Website?