Home >> FAQs/Tutorials >> RSS Tutorials >> Index
RSS Tutorials - Validating Atom 1.0 Feed Files
(Continued from previous topic...)
How To Validate an Atom 1.0 Feed File?
If you created an Atom feed file yourself, and want to know if the file meets the Atom 1.0 standards
or not, you can validate your feed file using the following methods:
(Continued on next topic...)
- What Is Atom 1.0 Standard?
- What Is the Relation between Atom and XML?
- What Are Main Differences between Atom 1.0 and RSS 2.0?
- What Is the Icon for Atom Syndication?
- What Is the MIME Type Definition for Atom Files?
- What Is an Atom Syndication Feed?
- How To Write a Minimum Atom 1.0 Feed File?
- How To Validate an Atom 1.0 Feed File?
- How To Use w3.org Feed Validation Service?
- What Happens If Your Atom Feed Fails the Validation?
- Is There Any DTD File to Validate Atom Feed Files?
- Is There Any XSD File to Validate Atom Feed Files?
- How To Create Atom Feed Files?
- How To Tell Visitors That You Have Atom Syndication Feeds?
- How To Tell Web Browsers That Your Web Pages Have Atom Feeds?
- What Happens When FireFox Knows a Web Page Has Atom Feeds?