Home >> FAQs/Tutorials >> RSS Tutorials >> Index
RSS Tutorials - Creating an Add-to-Netvibes Button
(Continued from previous topic...)
How To Create an Add-to-Netvibes Button on Your Website?
If you like the "Add to Netvibes" button showing on this site, you can create one for your own Web site
by following the tutorial exercise below:
1. Create an RSS Atom 1.0 feed file for your site, and make it accessible with a URL. If the feed file
is generated dynamically, take the URL of the script that generates the feed file. For example, this site
uses an Atom 1.0 feed file at this URL: "http://dev.fyicenter.com/faq/rss/atom.xml".
2. Take this "Add to Netvibes" image file and upload it to your site:
3. Modify the following HTML code and put it into your Web pages:
<img src="add_to_netvibes.gif" border="0"
alt="Add to Netvibes"/></a>
- What Is a RSS Aggregator?
- What Is a Desktop RSS Aggregator?
- What Is FeedReader?
- What Is BlogBridge?
- What Is Liferea?
- What Is an Online RSS Aggregator?
- How To Create an Add-to-Google-Reader Button on Your Website?
- How To Create an Add-to-My-Yahoo Button on Your Website?
- How To Create an Add-to-Bloglines Button on Your Website?
- How To Create an Add-to-NewsGator Button on Your Website?
- How To Create an Add-to-Netvibes Button on Your Website?