Add API to API Products - 2017 Version
How to add an API to an API product for internal testing on the Publisher Portal of an Azure API Management Service?
You can follow this tutorial to add an API to an API product on the Publisher Portal of an Azure API Management Service.
1. Click API from the left menu on the Publisher Portal. You see the API list page.
2. Click on the API name to open it. You see detailed information of the API organized in several tabs.
3. Click on the "Products" tab. You see a list of API products in which this API is included.
4. Click the "ADD API TO PRODUCTS" button.
5. Select "Starter" and "Unlimited" products to join.
Now your API is included in two API products: "Starter" and "Unlimited".
Note "Starter" and "Unlimited" are default API products, which is not published to the public and only subscribed by API administrator users.
The picture below shows you steps to add API to an API product on Publisher Portal of an Azure API Management Service:
2017-09-20, 427👍, 0💬
Why Do You Need to Filter Out Empty Files in PHP? When you are processing uploaded files, you need t...
FYIcenter.com Online Tools: FYIcenter JSON Validator and Formatter FYIcenter JSON to XML Converter F...
How To Control Vertical Alignment? By default, text in all table cells are aligned to the top vertic...
How To Run a PHP Script? A standard alone PHP script can be executed directly with the PHP Command L...
How To Connect to MySQL from a PHP Script in PHP? If you want access the MySQL server, you must crea...