Add API to API Products - 2017 Version
How to add an API to an API product for internal testing on the Publisher Portal of an Azure API Management Service?
You can follow this tutorial to add an API to an API product on the Publisher Portal of an Azure API Management Service.
1. Click API from the left menu on the Publisher Portal. You see the API list page.
2. Click on the API name to open it. You see detailed information of the API organized in several tabs.
3. Click on the "Products" tab. You see a list of API products in which this API is included.
4. Click the "ADD API TO PRODUCTS" button.
5. Select "Starter" and "Unlimited" products to join.
Now your API is included in two API products: "Starter" and "Unlimited".
Note "Starter" and "Unlimited" are default API products, which is not published to the public and only subscribed by API administrator users.
The picture below shows you steps to add API to an API product on Publisher Portal of an Azure API Management Service:
2017-09-20, 1625👍, 0💬
Where to find tutorials on the 2017 version of API Management Services at Azure Portal? Here is a li...
Can You Specify the "new line" Character in Single-Quoted Strings? You can not specify the "new line...
How to add request body examples to my Azure API operation to make it more user friendly? If you hav...
Can You Add Values to an Array without Keys in PHP? Can You Add Values to an Array with a Key? The a...