Add API to API Products - 2017 Version
How to add an API to an API product for internal testing on the Publisher Portal of an Azure API Management Service?
You can follow this tutorial to add an API to an API product on the Publisher Portal of an Azure API Management Service.
1. Click API from the left menu on the Publisher Portal. You see the API list page.
2. Click on the API name to open it. You see detailed information of the API organized in several tabs.
3. Click on the "Products" tab. You see a list of API products in which this API is included.
4. Click the "ADD API TO PRODUCTS" button.
5. Select "Starter" and "Unlimited" products to join.
Now your API is included in two API products: "Starter" and "Unlimited".
Note "Starter" and "Unlimited" are default API products, which is not published to the public and only subscribed by API administrator users.
The picture below shows you steps to add API to an API product on Publisher Portal of an Azure API Management Service:
2017-09-20, 1293👍, 0💬
What Is an HTML "em" Tag/Element? An "em" element is an inline element that you can use to specify t...
How to add a cover page to an EPUB 2.0 book? EPUB 2.0 does not offer any special specification to de...
How To Generate and Process a Form with the Same Script in PHP? In previous exercises, a Web form is...
How to create Hello-3.1.epub with WinRAR? I have all required files to create Hello-3.1.epub. To cre...
How To Control Horizontal Alignment in Table Cells? By default, text in all table cells are aligned ...