Add API to API Products - 2017 Version
How to add an API to an API product for internal testing on the Publisher Portal of an Azure API Management Service?
You can follow this tutorial to add an API to an API product on the Publisher Portal of an Azure API Management Service.
1. Click API from the left menu on the Publisher Portal. You see the API list page.
2. Click on the API name to open it. You see detailed information of the API organized in several tabs.
3. Click on the "Products" tab. You see a list of API products in which this API is included.
4. Click the "ADD API TO PRODUCTS" button.
5. Select "Starter" and "Unlimited" products to join.
Now your API is included in two API products: "Starter" and "Unlimited".
Note "Starter" and "Unlimited" are default API products, which is not published to the public and only subscribed by API administrator users.
The picture below shows you steps to add API to an API product on Publisher Portal of an Azure API Management Service:
2017-09-20, 1765👍, 0💬
How To Loop through an Array without Using "foreach" in PHP? PHP offers the following functions to a...
How to write a policy to set and get custom variables? Here is a policy that sets and gets custom va...
How to access Request body from "context.Request.Body" object in Azure API Policy? Request body is t...
Where to find tutorials on introduction of EPUB 2.0.1 Specification? Here is a list of tutorials to ...
What is Azure API Management Gateway? Azure API Management Gateway is the Azure Web server that serv...