Add API to API Products - 2017 Version
How to add an API to an API product for internal testing on the Publisher Portal of an Azure API Management Service?
You can follow this tutorial to add an API to an API product on the Publisher Portal of an Azure API Management Service.
1. Click API from the left menu on the Publisher Portal. You see the API list page.
2. Click on the API name to open it. You see detailed information of the API organized in several tabs.
3. Click on the "Products" tab. You see a list of API products in which this API is included.
4. Click the "ADD API TO PRODUCTS" button.
5. Select "Starter" and "Unlimited" products to join.
Now your API is included in two API products: "Starter" and "Unlimited".
Note "Starter" and "Unlimited" are default API products, which is not published to the public and only subscribed by API administrator users.
The picture below shows you steps to add API to an API product on Publisher Portal of an Azure API Management Service:
2017-09-20, 465👍, 0💬
How To Join a List of Keys with a List of Values into an Array in PHP? If you have a list keys and a...
How the Values Are Ordered in an Array in PHP? PHP says that an array is an ordered map. But how the...
How To Create a Directory in PHP? You can use the mkdir() function to create a directory. Here is a ...
How To Remove Slashes on Submitted Input Values in PHP? By default, when input values are submitted ...
How To Connect to MySQL from a PHP Script in PHP? If you want access the MySQL server, you must crea...