Add Operation to API on Publisher Dashboard
How to add a new operation to an API on the Publisher Dashboard of an Azure API Management Service?
You can follow this tutorial to add a new operation to an API on the Publisher Portal of an Azure API Management Service.
1. Click on the API name from the API list to open it. You see detailed information of the API organized in several tabs.
2. Click on the "Design" tab. You see a list of existing operations.
3. Click the "+Add operation" menu. You see the new operation form.
4. Fill in the form as shown below:
Display name: Add new user Name: add-new-user URL: POST /users Description: For client to add a new user with user info in the HTTP body
5. Click the "Create" button. A new operation will be added to the API.
Now you have an API with an operation added.
The picture below shows you steps to add a new operation to an API on Publisher Dashboard of an Azure API Management Service:
2018-03-31, 1389👍, 0💬
How To Create an Array with a Sequence of Integers or Characters in PHP? The quickest way to create ...
Where to find tutorials on Using Azure API Management Publisher Dashboard? Here is a list of tutoria...
Where to find tutorials on how to create Your Own Functions in PHP? A collection of tutorials to ans...
How To Create a Table To Store Files in PHP? If you using MySQL database and want to store files in ...
Where to find tutorials on how to Read and Write Files in PHP? A collection of tutorials to answer m...