Add Operation to API on Publisher Dashboard
How to add a new operation to an API on the Publisher Dashboard of an Azure API Management Service?
You can follow this tutorial to add a new operation to an API on the Publisher Portal of an Azure API Management Service.
1. Click on the API name from the API list to open it. You see detailed information of the API organized in several tabs.
2. Click on the "Design" tab. You see a list of existing operations.
3. Click the "+Add operation" menu. You see the new operation form.
4. Fill in the form as shown below:
Display name: Add new user Name: add-new-user URL: POST /users Description: For client to add a new user with user info in the HTTP body
5. Click the "Create" button. A new operation will be added to the API.
Now you have an API with an operation added.
The picture below shows you steps to add a new operation to an API on Publisher Dashboard of an Azure API Management Service:
2018-03-31, 1076👍, 0💬
How To Write a String to a File with a File Handle in PHP? If you have a file handle linked to a fil...
How to create Hello-3.0.epub with WinRAR? I have all required files to create Hello-3.0.epub. To cre...
What Is an HTML "em" Tag/Element? An "em" element is an inline element that you can use to specify t...
How to add images to my EPUB books Images can be added into book content using the XHTML "img" eleme...
How to add request URL Template Parameters to my Azure API operation 2017 version to make it more us...