Tools, FAQ, Tutorials:
Add Operation to API on Publisher Dashboard
How to add a new operation to an API on the Publisher Dashboard of an Azure API Management Service?
You can follow this tutorial to add a new operation to an API on the Publisher Portal of an Azure API Management Service.
1. Click on the API name from the API list to open it. You see detailed information of the API organized in several tabs.
2. Click on the "Design" tab. You see a list of existing operations.
3. Click the "+Add operation" menu. You see the new operation form.
4. Fill in the form as shown below:
Display name: Add new user Name: add-new-user URL: POST /users Description: For client to add a new user with user info in the HTTP body
5. Click the "Create" button. A new operation will be added to the API.
Now you have an API with an operation added.
The picture below shows you steps to add a new operation to an API on Publisher Dashboard of an Azure API Management Service:
â‡’ Using Azure API Management Developer Portal
â‡ View API Details on Publisher Dashboard
â‡‘ Using Azure API Management Publisher Dashboard
2018-03-31, 3269👍, 0💬
How to use the API operation 2017 version setting "Rewrite URL template"? The API operation setting ...
What is Azure API Management Developer Portal? Azure API Management Developer Portal is an Azure Web...
Where to find tutorials on Using Azure API Management Developer Portal? Here is a list of tutorials ...
How to detect errors occurred in the json_decode() call? You can use the following two functions to ...
How to use the "@(...)" expression in Azure API Policy? The "@(...)" expression in Azure API Policy ...