Add Operation to API on Publisher Dashboard
How to add a new operation to an API on the Publisher Dashboard of an Azure API Management Service?
You can follow this tutorial to add a new operation to an API on the Publisher Portal of an Azure API Management Service.
1. Click on the API name from the API list to open it. You see detailed information of the API organized in several tabs.
2. Click on the "Design" tab. You see a list of existing operations.
3. Click the "+Add operation" menu. You see the new operation form.
4. Fill in the form as shown below:
Display name: Add new user Name: add-new-user URL: POST /users Description: For client to add a new user with user info in the HTTP body
5. Click the "Create" button. A new operation will be added to the API.
Now you have an API with an operation added.
The picture below shows you steps to add a new operation to an API on Publisher Dashboard of an Azure API Management Service:
2018-03-31, 1347👍, 0💬
FYIcenter JSON Validator and Formatter is an online tool that checks for syntax errors of JSON text ...
How to add a new operation to an API on the Publisher Dashboard of an Azure API Management Service? ...
What Is an HTML http-equiv "meta" Tag/Element? a http-equiv "meta" element is a special "meta" eleme...
Where to find tutorials on introduction of EPUB 2.0.1 Specification? Here is a list of tutorials to ...
How To Control Horizontal Alignment in Table Cells? By default, text in all table cells are aligned ...