Login to Azure API Management Publisher Dashboard
How to login to Azure API Management Publisher Dashboard?
If you have given access permission to an Azure API Management Service publisher dashboard, you can login to the publisher dashboard as shown in this tutorial:
1. Login to Azure Portal with your work email address.
2. Click "All Resources" in the menu. And find your API Management Service resource from the resource list.
3. Click on API Management Service resource name to open it.
4. Click "Overview" to see this API service overview information.
5. Click "APIs" to create and manage your APIs.
The picture below shows you steps to login to the Publisher Portal of an Azure API Management Service:
2018-04-21, 408👍, 0💬
How To Control Horizontal Alignment in Table Cells? By default, text in all table cells are aligned ...
Where to find tutorials on how to work with MySQL Database in PHP? A collection of tutorials to answ...
How To Get All the Values Out of an Array in PHP? Function array_values() returns a new array that c...
How To Quote Date and Time Values in SQL Statements in PHP? If you want to provide date and time val...
How To Merge Values of Two Arrays into a Single Array in PHP? You can use the array_merge() function...