Login to Azure API Management Publisher Dashboard
How to login to Azure API Management Publisher Dashboard?
If you have given access permission to an Azure API Management Service publisher dashboard, you can login to the publisher dashboard as shown in this tutorial:
1. Login to Azure Portal with your work email address.
2. Click "All Resources" in the menu. And find your API Management Service resource from the resource list.
3. Click on API Management Service resource name to open it.
4. Click "Overview" to see this API service overview information.
5. Click "APIs" to create and manage your APIs.
The picture below shows you steps to login to the Publisher Portal of an Azure API Management Service:
2018-04-21, 2315👍, 0💬
How to install .NET Framework in Visual Studio Community 2017? I have the Visual Studio Installer in...
How to detect errors occurred in the json_decode() call? You can use the following two functions to ...
Where to see some Examples of Invalid JSON Values? Here are some Examples of Invalid JSON Values: 1....
Where to find tutorials on PHP language? I want to know how to learn PHP. Here is a large collection...
FYIcenter JSON Validator and Formatter is an online tool that checks for syntax errors of JSON text ...