Login to Azure API Management Publisher Dashboard
How to login to Azure API Management Publisher Dashboard?
If you have given access permission to an Azure API Management Service publisher dashboard, you can login to the publisher dashboard as shown in this tutorial:
1. Login to Azure Portal with your work email address.
2. Click "All Resources" in the menu. And find your API Management Service resource from the resource list.
3. Click on API Management Service resource name to open it.
4. Click "Overview" to see this API service overview information.
5. Click "APIs" to create and manage your APIs.
The picture below shows you steps to login to the Publisher Portal of an Azure API Management Service:
2018-04-21, 368👍, 0💬
Can You Copy an Array in PHP? You can create a new array by copying an existing array using the assi...
How To Find a Specific Value in an Array in PHP? There are two functions can be used to test if a va...
FYIcenter JSON Validator and Formatter is an online tool that checks for syntax errors of JSON text ...
How To Sort an Array by Keys in PHP? Sorting an array by keys can be done by using the ksort() funct...
How to install .NET Framework in Visual Studio Community 2017? I have the Visual Studio Installer in...