Login to Azure API Management Publisher Dashboard
How to login to Azure API Management Publisher Dashboard?
If you have given access permission to an Azure API Management Service publisher dashboard, you can login to the publisher dashboard as shown in this tutorial:
1. Login to Azure Portal with your work email address.
2. Click "All Resources" in the menu. And find your API Management Service resource from the resource list.
3. Click on API Management Service resource name to open it.
4. Click "Overview" to see this API service overview information.
5. Click "APIs" to create and manage your APIs.
The picture below shows you steps to login to the Publisher Portal of an Azure API Management Service:
2018-04-21, 2542👍, 0💬
How to send an FTP request with the urllib.request.urlopen() function? If an FTP server supports ano...
How to use the "rewrite-uri" Policy Statement for an Azure API service operation? The "rewrite-uri" ...
How to add a new operation to an API on the Publisher Portal of an Azure API Management Service 2017...
How to include additional claims in Azure AD v2.0 id_tokens? If you want to include additional claim...
How to use the JSON to XML Conversion Tool at utilities-online.info? If you want to try the JSON to ...