Login to Azure API Management Publisher Dashboard
How to login to Azure API Management Publisher Dashboard?
If you have given access permission to an Azure API Management Service publisher dashboard, you can login to the publisher dashboard as shown in this tutorial:
1. Login to Azure Portal with your work email address.
2. Click "All Resources" in the menu. And find your API Management Service resource from the resource list.
3. Click on API Management Service resource name to open it.
4. Click "Overview" to see this API service overview information.
5. Click "APIs" to create and manage your APIs.
The picture below shows you steps to login to the Publisher Portal of an Azure API Management Service:
2018-04-21, 1264👍, 0💬
Where to find tutorials on Using Azure API Management Publisher Dashboard? Here is a list of tutoria...
FYIcenter.com Online Tools: FYIcenter JSON Validator and Formatter FYIcenter JSON to XML Converter F...
What Is Azure API Management Service? Azure API Management as a turnkey solution for publishing APIs...
Where to find tutorials on how to create Your Own Functions in PHP? A collection of tutorials to ans...
How to see more EPUB 2.0 metadata list with Calibre? You can follow this tutorial to view EPUB 2.0 m...