Login to Azure API Management Publisher Dashboard
How to login to Azure API Management Publisher Dashboard?
If you have given access permission to an Azure API Management Service publisher dashboard, you can login to the publisher dashboard as shown in this tutorial:
1. Login to Azure Portal with your work email address.
2. Click "All Resources" in the menu. And find your API Management Service resource from the resource list.
3. Click on API Management Service resource name to open it.
4. Click "Overview" to see this API service overview information.
5. Click "APIs" to create and manage your APIs.
The picture below shows you steps to login to the Publisher Portal of an Azure API Management Service:
2018-04-21, 1113👍, 0💬
Where to find tutorials on PHP language? I want to know how to learn PHP. Here is a large collection...
Where to see resource detailed information of my API Management Service on Azure Portal? Once you ha...
Where to find tutorials on Python programming language? I want to learn Python. Here is a large coll...
Where to find tutorials on introduction of EPUB 2.0.1 Specification? Here is a list of tutorials to ...
How to login to the Developer Portal internally by you as the publisher? Normally, the Developer Por...