Login to Azure API Management Publisher Dashboard
How to login to Azure API Management Publisher Dashboard?
If you have given access permission to an Azure API Management Service publisher dashboard, you can login to the publisher dashboard as shown in this tutorial:
1. Login to Azure Portal with your work email address.
2. Click "All Resources" in the menu. And find your API Management Service resource from the resource list.
3. Click on API Management Service resource name to open it.
4. Click "Overview" to see this API service overview information.
5. Click "APIs" to create and manage your APIs.
The picture below shows you steps to login to the Publisher Portal of an Azure API Management Service:
2018-04-21, 786👍, 0💬
How To Quote Date and Time Values in SQL Statements in PHP? If you want to provide date and time val...
How To Run a PHP Script? A standard alone PHP script can be executed directly with the PHP Command L...
Where to find tutorials on how to Read and Write Files in PHP? A collection of tutorials to answer m...
How To Generate and Process a Form with the Same Script in PHP? In previous exercises, a Web form is...
How to login to the Developer Portal internally by you as the publisher? Normally, the Developer Por...