Tools, FAQ, Tutorials:
Login to Azure API Management Publisher Dashboard
How to login to Azure API Management Publisher Dashboard?
If you have given access permission to an Azure API Management Service publisher dashboard, you can login to the publisher dashboard as shown in this tutorial:
1. Login to Azure Portal with your work email address.
2. Click "All Resources" in the menu. And find your API Management Service resource from the resource list.
3. Click on API Management Service resource name to open it.
4. Click "Overview" to see this API service overview information.
5. Click "APIs" to create and manage your APIs.
The picture below shows you steps to login to the Publisher Portal of an Azure API Management Service:
â‡’ Create a New API on Publisher Dashboard
â‡ Using Azure API Management Publisher Dashboard
â‡‘ Using Azure API Management Publisher Dashboard
2018-04-21, 2830👍, 0💬
Where to find tutorials on OpenID? Here is a large collection of tutorials to answer many frequently...
Where to find tutorials on Microsoft Azure services? Here is a large collection of tutorials to answ...
Where Can I get a copy of the RSS XML Schema? RSS XML Schema is an XML Schema that defines how an RS...
How to use the API operation 2017 version setting "Rewrite URL template"? The API operation setting ...
Where is API Management Service on my Azure Portal? If your IT department has signed up for an Azure...