Login to Azure API Management Publisher Dashboard
How to login to Azure API Management Publisher Dashboard?
If you have given access permission to an Azure API Management Service publisher dashboard, you can login to the publisher dashboard as shown in this tutorial:
1. Login to Azure Portal with your work email address.
2. Click "All Resources" in the menu. And find your API Management Service resource from the resource list.
3. Click on API Management Service resource name to open it.
4. Click "Overview" to see this API service overview information.
5. Click "APIs" to create and manage your APIs.
The picture below shows you steps to login to the Publisher Portal of an Azure API Management Service:
2018-04-21, 1929👍, 0💬
How to see more EPUB 2.0 metadata list with Calibre? You can follow this tutorial to view EPUB 2.0 m...
dev.FYIcenter.com is a Website for software developer looking for software development technologies,...
How to use the "rewrite-uri" Policy Statement for an Azure API service operation? The "rewrite-uri" ...
How to extend json.JSONEncoder class? I want to encode other Python data types to JSON. If you encod...
How To Control Padding Spaces within a Table Cell? Cell padding spaces are spaces between cell inner...