Login to Azure API Management Publisher Dashboard
How to login to Azure API Management Publisher Dashboard?
If you have given access permission to an Azure API Management Service publisher dashboard, you can login to the publisher dashboard as shown in this tutorial:
1. Login to Azure Portal with your work email address.
2. Click "All Resources" in the menu. And find your API Management Service resource from the resource list.
3. Click on API Management Service resource name to open it.
4. Click "Overview" to see this API service overview information.
5. Click "APIs" to create and manage your APIs.
The picture below shows you steps to login to the Publisher Portal of an Azure API Management Service:
2018-04-21, 326👍, 0💬
What Is session_register() in PHP? session_register() is old function that registers global variable...
Can You Specify the "new line" Character in Single-Quoted Strings? You can not specify the "new line...
How To Use Different Markers on Ordered List Items? By default, browsers will use decimal numbers as...
Where to find tutorials on RSS specifications? I want to learn it to describe my API services. Here ...
Where to find tutorials of introduction to HTML Tables and Table Cells? Here is a list of tutorials ...