Login to Azure API Management Publisher Dashboard
How to login to Azure API Management Publisher Dashboard?
If you have given access permission to an Azure API Management Service publisher dashboard, you can login to the publisher dashboard as shown in this tutorial:
1. Login to Azure Portal with your work email address.
2. Click "All Resources" in the menu. And find your API Management Service resource from the resource list.
3. Click on API Management Service resource name to open it.
4. Click "Overview" to see this API service overview information.
5. Click "APIs" to create and manage your APIs.
The picture below shows you steps to login to the Publisher Portal of an Azure API Management Service:
2018-04-21, 1342👍, 0💬
How To Run a PHP Script? A standard alone PHP script can be executed directly with the PHP Command L...
What is EPUB 3.0 Metadata "dc:publisher" and "dc:rights" elements? EPUB 3.0 Metadata "dc:publisher" ...
Where to find tutorials on introduction of EPUB 2.0.1 Specification? Here is a list of tutorials to ...
Where is API Management Service on my Azure Portal? If your IT department has signed up for an Azure...
Why Do You Need to Filter Out Empty Files in PHP? When you are processing uploaded files, you need t...