Test API as a Publisher Administrator
How to Test API as a Publisher Administrator?
You can follow this tutorial to test an API operation as a publisher administrator.
1. Go to https://portal.azure.com with a Web browser. And log in with your company email address.
2. Find the API Management Service resource to open it.
3. Click on the "Developer portal" link near the top. You see the Developer Portal page.
4. Click on the "API" tab and select "First API" created in previous tutorials.
5. Click "POST Add new user" operation on the left. You see the API documentation page.
6. Click the "Try it" button. You see the API test page with the following fields to build the test request:
Query Parameters: None Headers: Ocp-Apim-Trace: true Ocp-Apim-Subscription-Key: *************** Request body: Empty
7. Scroll down, review the request, and click the "Send" button. You see test result displayed.
The picture below shows you steps on how to test API on the Developer Portal as a Publisher:
2018-03-28, 224👍, 0💬
How To Run a PHP Script? A standard alone PHP script can be executed directly with the PHP Command L...
How the Values Are Ordered in an Array in PHP? PHP says that an array is an ordered map. But how the...
FYIcenter.com Online Tools: FYIcenter JSON Validator and Formatter FYIcenter JSON to XML Converter F...
Why Do You Need to Filter Out Empty Files in PHP? When you are processing uploaded files, you need t...
What Are the Attributes of a "table" Element? A "table" element may have the following commonly used...