Test API as a Publisher Administrator
How to Test API as a Publisher Administrator?
You can follow this tutorial to test an API operation as a publisher administrator.
1. Go to https://portal.azure.com with a Web browser. And log in with your company email address.
2. Find the API Management Service resource to open it.
3. Click on the "Developer portal" link near the top. You see the Developer Portal page.
4. Click on the "API" tab and select "First API" created in previous tutorials.
5. Click "POST Add new user" operation on the left. You see the API documentation page.
6. Click the "Try it" button. You see the API test page with the following fields to build the test request:
Query Parameters: None Headers: Ocp-Apim-Trace: true Ocp-Apim-Subscription-Key: *************** Request body: Empty
7. Scroll down, review the request, and click the "Send" button. You see test result displayed.
The picture below shows you steps on how to test API on the Developer Portal as a Publisher:
2018-03-28, 1868👍, 0💬
How to dump (or encode, serialize) a Python object into a JSON string using json.dumps()? The json.d...
How to use the urllib.request.Request object to build more complex HTTP request? The urllib.request....
How to add images to my EPUB books Images can be added into book content using the XHTML "img" eleme...
How to use the XML to JSON Conversion Tool at freeformatter.com? If you want to try the XML to JSON ...
Where to find tutorials on Python programming language? I want to learn Python. Here is a large coll...