Test API as a Publisher Administrator
How to Test API as a Publisher Administrator?
You can follow this tutorial to test an API operation as a publisher administrator.
1. Go to https://portal.azure.com with a Web browser. And log in with your company email address.
2. Find the API Management Service resource to open it.
3. Click on the "Developer portal" link near the top. You see the Developer Portal page.
4. Click on the "API" tab and select "First API" created in previous tutorials.
5. Click "POST Add new user" operation on the left. You see the API documentation page.
6. Click the "Try it" button. You see the API test page with the following fields to build the test request:
Query Parameters: None Headers: Ocp-Apim-Trace: true Ocp-Apim-Subscription-Key: *************** Request body: Empty
7. Scroll down, review the request, and click the "Send" button. You see test result displayed.
The picture below shows you steps on how to test API on the Developer Portal as a Publisher:
2018-03-28, 2074👍, 0💬
What is json.tool? Can I use it to convert a JSON string a pretty-print format? json.tool is a speci...
How to use the Atom Online Validator at w3.org? w3.org feed validation service is provided at http:/...
How to use the API operation 2017 version setting "Rewrite URL template"? The API operation setting ...
How to login to Azure API Management Publisher Portal 2017 version? If you have given access permiss...
What is Azure API Management Publisher Portal 2017 version? Azure API Management Publisher Portal is...