Test API as a Publisher Administrator
How to Test API as a Publisher Administrator?
You can follow this tutorial to test an API operation as a publisher administrator.
1. Go to https://portal.azure.com with a Web browser. And log in with your company email address.
2. Find the API Management Service resource to open it.
3. Click on the "Developer portal" link near the top. You see the Developer Portal page.
4. Click on the "API" tab and select "First API" created in previous tutorials.
5. Click "POST Add new user" operation on the left. You see the API documentation page.
6. Click the "Try it" button. You see the API test page with the following fields to build the test request:
Query Parameters: None Headers: Ocp-Apim-Trace: true Ocp-Apim-Subscription-Key: *************** Request body: Empty
7. Scroll down, review the request, and click the "Send" button. You see test result displayed.
The picture below shows you steps on how to test API on the Developer Portal as a Publisher:
2018-03-28, 331👍, 0💬
How To Use an Array as a Queue in PHP? A queue is a simple data structure that manages data elements...
Can You Add Values to an Array without Keys in PHP? Can You Add Values to an Array with a Key? The a...
Where to find tutorials on Python programming language? I want to learn Python. Here is a large coll...
FYIcenter JSON Validator and Formatter is an online tool that checks for syntax errors of JSON text ...
How To Submit Values without Using a Form in PHP? If you know the values you want to submit, you can...