Top Level Policy for All Azure APIs
How to view and edit the top level policy for all Azure APIs?
Be default, Azure automatically creates a top level policy for all APIs. In the top level policy, the "forward-request" policy statement is added in the "backend" section automatically forward client request to the backend service.
But if there is "forward-request" policy statement is not showing up in the effective policy, the top policy may have been modified or removed. Follow this tutorial to review or edit the default top policy.
1. Go to the publisher dashboard of the API Management Service.
2 Click "APIs" from the function list. You see the "Add a new API" screen.
3. Click "All APIs" from the API list. You see the design screen.
4. Click the "Edit" icon in the Backend section. You see the default top level policy displayed.
<policies> <inbound> </inbound> <backend> <forward-request /> </backend> <outbound> </outbound> </policies>
5. Make some changes in the policy, so that the "Save" button is activated.
6. Click the "Save" button to save changes.
The picture below shows you steps on how to edit the top level policy of all APIs:
2018-03-24, 278👍, 0💬
How To Create an Array with a Sequence of Integers or Characters in PHP? The quickest way to create ...
How To Remove Slashes on Submitted Input Values in PHP? By default, when input values are submitted ...
Where to find tutorials on Python programming language? I want to learn Python. Here is a large coll...
Where to find tutorials on how to work with MySQL Database in PHP? A collection of tutorials to answ...
How To Get All the Values Out of an Array in PHP? Function array_values() returns a new array that c...