Test API Operation Request Body Examples
How to test request body examples on my Azure API operation?
If you have added some request body examples to your Azure API operation, you can follow this tutorial to test them.
1. Go to the developer portal as a publisher administrator.
2. Open the "First API" and open the operation "Add new user".
3. Click the "Try it" button. You see the "Content-Type" header is listed.
4. Click the input field of "Content-Type". You see two options: text/xml and application/json.
5. Select "text/xml". You see the "Request body" box is populated with your XML example.
6. Scroll down, review the request, and click the "Send" button. You see test result displayed.
The picture below shows you steps on how to test request body examples on an API operation:
2018-03-28, 268👍, 0💬
How To Pad an Array with the Same Value Multiple Times in PHP? If you want to add the same value mul...
What Is an HTML "code" Tag/Element? An "code" element is an inline element that you can use to speci...
How To Connect to MySQL from a PHP Script in PHP? If you want access the MySQL server, you must crea...
Can You Copy an Array in PHP? You can create a new array by copying an existing array using the assi...
How To Control Table Widths? Usually, browsers will calculate the table width based on the content w...