Test API Operation Request Body Examples
How to test request body examples on my Azure API operation?
If you have added some request body examples to your Azure API operation, you can follow this tutorial to test them.
1. Go to the developer portal as a publisher administrator.
2. Open the "First API" and open the operation "Add new user".
3. Click the "Try it" button. You see the "Content-Type" header is listed.
4. Click the input field of "Content-Type". You see two options: text/xml and application/json.
5. Select "text/xml". You see the "Request body" box is populated with your XML example.
6. Scroll down, review the request, and click the "Send" button. You see test result displayed.
The picture below shows you steps on how to test request body examples on an API operation:
2018-03-28, 742👍, 0💬
What Is Azure API Management Service? Azure API Management as a turnkey solution for publishing APIs...
How to start Visual Studio Command Prompt? I have Visual Studio 2017 Community version with Visual C...
How to install .NET Framework in Visual Studio Community 2017? I have the Visual Studio Installer in...
How To Loop through an Array without Using "foreach" in PHP? PHP offers the following functions to a...
How to add request URL Template Parameters to my Azure API operation to make it more user friendly? ...