View Policy of an API Operation
How to View Policy of an API Operation? My API operation is not calling the backend service.
If your API operation is not calling the backend service, you need to view the policy of the API operation to see why backend service is not called.
1. Go to the publisher dashboard of the API Management Service.
2. Select "First API" in the API list.
3. Select "Add new user" in the operation list. You see the "Design" tab open.
4. Click the "Edit" icon in the "Backend" section. You see backend processing logic displayed.
5. Click "Code View". You see the policy code displayed:
<policies> <inbound> <base /> </inbound> <backend> <base /> </backend> <outbound> <base /> </outbound> <on-error> <base /> </on-error> </policies>
The picture below shows you steps on how to view gateway policy of an API operation:
2018-03-24, 615👍, 0💬
How to add images to my EPUB books Images can be added into book content using the XHTML "img" eleme...
How To Connect to MySQL from a PHP Script in PHP? If you want access the MySQL server, you must crea...
How To Control Horizontal Alignment in Table Cells? By default, text in all table cells are aligned ...
How Values in Arrays Are Indexed in PHP? Values in an array are all indexed their corresponding keys...
Where to find tutorials on EPUB file format? I want to know how to create EPUB books. Here is a larg...