View Policy of an API Operation
How to View Policy of an API Operation? My API operation is not calling the backend service.
If your API operation is not calling the backend service, you need to view the policy of the API operation to see why backend service is not called.
1. Go to the publisher dashboard of the API Management Service.
2. Select "First API" in the API list.
3. Select "Add new user" in the operation list. You see the "Design" tab open.
4. Click the "Edit" icon in the "Backend" section. You see backend processing logic displayed.
5. Click "Code View". You see the policy code displayed:
<policies> <inbound> <base /> </inbound> <backend> <base /> </backend> <outbound> <base /> </outbound> <on-error> <base /> </on-error> </policies>
The picture below shows you steps on how to view gateway policy of an API operation:
2018-03-24, 680👍, 0💬
How To Quote Date and Time Values in SQL Statements in PHP? If you want to provide date and time val...
What Is the 2017 Version of Azure API Management Service? The 2017 Version of Azure API Management a...
How to access URL template parameters from "context.Request.Matched Parameters"object in Azure API P...
How to Create a New Instance of a Class? There are two ways to create a new instance (object) of a c...
FYIcenter JSON Validator and Formatter is an online tool that checks for syntax errors of JSON text ...