View Policy of an API Operation
How to View Policy of an API Operation? My API operation is not calling the backend service.
If your API operation is not calling the backend service, you need to view the policy of the API operation to see why backend service is not called.
1. Go to the publisher dashboard of the API Management Service.
2. Select "First API" in the API list.
3. Select "Add new user" in the operation list. You see the "Design" tab open.
4. Click the "Edit" icon in the "Backend" section. You see backend processing logic displayed.
5. Click "Code View". You see the policy code displayed:
<policies> <inbound> <base /> </inbound> <backend> <base /> </backend> <outbound> <base /> </outbound> <on-error> <base /> </on-error> </policies>
The picture below shows you steps on how to view gateway policy of an API operation:
2018-03-24, 776👍, 0💬
What is Azure API Management Publisher Dashboard? Azure API Management Publisher Dashboard is an Azu...
How to see more EPUB 2.0 metadata list with Calibre? You can follow this tutorial to view EPUB 2.0 m...
What is Azure API Management Publisher Portal 2017 version? Azure API Management Publisher Portal is...
Where to find tutorials on API Management Services at Azure Portal? Here is a list of tutorials to a...
How to Instantiate Chaincode on BYFN Channel? You can follow this tutorial to Instantiate Chaincode ...