View Policy of an API Operation
How to View Policy of an API Operation? My API operation is not calling the backend service.
If your API operation is not calling the backend service, you need to view the policy of the API operation to see why backend service is not called.
1. Go to the publisher dashboard of the API Management Service.
2. Select "First API" in the API list.
3. Select "Add new user" in the operation list. You see the "Design" tab open.
4. Click the "Edit" icon in the "Backend" section. You see backend processing logic displayed.
5. Click "Code View". You see the policy code displayed:
<policies> <inbound> <base /> </inbound> <backend> <base /> </backend> <outbound> <base /> </outbound> <on-error> <base /> </on-error> </policies>
The picture below shows you steps on how to view gateway policy of an API operation:
2018-03-24, 727👍, 0💬
Where to see resource detailed information of my API Management Service on Azure Portal? Once you ha...
How to access Query String parameters from "context.Request.Url.Que ry"object in Azure API Policy? Q...
What properties and functions are supported on http.client.HTTPResponse objects? If you get an http....
Where to find tutorials on how to create Your Own Functions in PHP? A collection of tutorials to ans...
How to add request URL Template Parameters to my Azure API operation to make it more user friendly? ...