View Policy of an API Operation
How to View Policy of an API Operation? My API operation is not calling the backend service.
If your API operation is not calling the backend service, you need to view the policy of the API operation to see why backend service is not called.
1. Go to the publisher dashboard of the API Management Service.
2. Select "First API" in the API list.
3. Select "Add new user" in the operation list. You see the "Design" tab open.
4. Click the "Edit" icon in the "Backend" section. You see backend processing logic displayed.
5. Click "Code View". You see the policy code displayed:
<policies> <inbound> <base /> </inbound> <backend> <base /> </backend> <outbound> <base /> </outbound> <on-error> <base /> </on-error> </policies>
The picture below shows you steps on how to view gateway policy of an API operation:
2018-03-24, 1133👍, 0💬
How to view API details on the Publisher Portal of an Azure API Management Service 2017 version? You...
How to use the "set-body" Policy Statement for an Azure API service operation? The "set-body" Policy...
Where to find tutorials on Python programming language? I want to learn Python. Here is a large coll...
FYIcenter.com Online Tools: FYIcenter JSON Validator and Formatter FYIcenter JSON to XML Converter F...
How to Build my "sleep" Docker image from the Alpine image? I want the container to sleep for 10 hou...