View Policy of an API Operation
How to View Policy of an API Operation? My API operation is not calling the backend service.
If your API operation is not calling the backend service, you need to view the policy of the API operation to see why backend service is not called.
1. Go to the publisher dashboard of the API Management Service.
2. Select "First API" in the API list.
3. Select "Add new user" in the operation list. You see the "Design" tab open.
4. Click the "Edit" icon in the "Backend" section. You see backend processing logic displayed.
5. Click "Code View". You see the policy code displayed:
<policies> <inbound> <base /> </inbound> <backend> <base /> </backend> <outbound> <base /> </outbound> <on-error> <base /> </on-error> </policies>
The picture below shows you steps on how to view gateway policy of an API operation:
2018-03-24, 425👍, 0💬
FYIcenter.com Online Tools: FYIcenter JSON Validator and Formatter FYIcenter JSON to XML Converter F...
Where to find tutorials on Using Azure API Management Publisher Dashboard? Here is a list of tutoria...
How to access Request body from "context.Request.Body" object in Azure API Policy? Request body is t...
How To Create Table Borders? There are two sets of borders within a table: Outer Borders - Borders t...
What is the "__init__()" class method? The "__init__()" class method is a special method that will b...