View Policy of an API Operation
How to View Policy of an API Operation? My API operation is not calling the backend service.
If your API operation is not calling the backend service, you need to view the policy of the API operation to see why backend service is not called.
1. Go to the publisher dashboard of the API Management Service.
2. Select "First API" in the API list.
3. Select "Add new user" in the operation list. You see the "Design" tab open.
4. Click the "Edit" icon in the "Backend" section. You see backend processing logic displayed.
5. Click "Code View". You see the policy code displayed:
<policies> <inbound> <base /> </inbound> <backend> <base /> </backend> <outbound> <base /> </outbound> <on-error> <base /> </on-error> </policies>
The picture below shows you steps on how to view gateway policy of an API operation:
2018-03-24, 278👍, 0💬
Where to find tutorials on HTML language? I want to know how to learn HTML. Here is a large collecti...
How To Sort an Array by Keys in PHP? Sorting an array by keys can be done by using the ksort() funct...
How To Specify Argument Default Values? in PHP? If you want to allow the caller to skip an argument ...
Where to find tutorials on RSS specifications? I want to learn it to describe my API services. Here ...
Where to find tutorials of introduction to HTML Tables and Table Cells? Here is a list of tutorials ...