Edit API Operation Policy
What are steps to edit policy of an Azure API Operation?
For each operation you created in your API, a default policy coded is added.
If you want to view and edit policy statements to be executed between the Azure API and the backend service, you can follow this tutorial:
1. Go to the publisher dashboard of the API Management Service.
2. Select "First API" in the API list.
3. Select "Add new user" in the operation list. You see the "Design" tab open.
4. Click the "Edit" icon in the "Backend" section. You see backend processing logic displayed.
5. Click "Code View". You see the policy code displayed.
6. Edit the policy code and save the changes.
The picture below shows you steps on how to edit gateway policy of an API operation:
2018-03-10, 624👍, 0💬
How To Select an Exiting Database in PHP? The first thing after you have created a connection object...
Where to find tutorials on how to Read and Write Files in PHP? A collection of tutorials to answer m...
Where to find tutorials on EPUB file format? I want to know how to create EPUB books. Here is a larg...
Where to find tutorials on Using Azure API Management Developer Portal? Here is a list of tutorials ...
How to add a new operation to an API on the Publisher Portal of an Azure API Management Service 2017...