Edit API Operation Policy
What are steps to edit policy of an Azure API Operation?
For each operation you created in your API, a default policy coded is added.
If you want to view and edit policy statements to be executed between the Azure API and the backend service, you can follow this tutorial:
1. Go to the publisher dashboard of the API Management Service.
2. Select "First API" in the API list.
3. Select "Add new user" in the operation list. You see the "Design" tab open.
4. Click the "Edit" icon in the "Backend" section. You see backend processing logic displayed.
5. Click "Code View". You see the policy code displayed.
6. Edit the policy code and save the changes.
The picture below shows you steps on how to edit gateway policy of an API operation:
2018-03-10, 370👍, 0💬
How To Upload Files into Database in PHP? To store uploaded files to MySQL database, you can use the...
How to create a new API on the Publisher Dashboard of an Azure API Management Service? If you are ne...
FYIcenter.com Online Tools: FYIcenter JSON Validator and Formatter FYIcenter JSON to XML Converter F...
How To Use an Array as a Stack in PHP? A stack is a simple data structure that manages data elements...
Where to find tutorials on how to use PHP built-in functions to manage arrays? A collection of tutor...