Edit API Operation Policy
What are steps to edit policy of an Azure API Operation?
For each operation you created in your API, a default policy coded is added.
If you want to view and edit policy statements to be executed between the Azure API and the backend service, you can follow this tutorial:
1. Go to the publisher dashboard of the API Management Service.
2. Select "First API" in the API list.
3. Select "Add new user" in the operation list. You see the "Design" tab open.
4. Click the "Edit" icon in the "Backend" section. You see backend processing logic displayed.
5. Click "Code View". You see the policy code displayed.
6. Edit the policy code and save the changes.
The picture below shows you steps on how to edit gateway policy of an API operation:
2018-03-10, 1220👍, 0💬
What is the "__init__()" class method? The "__init__()" class method is a special method that will b...
Where to find tutorials on how to work with MySQL Database in PHP? A collection of tutorials to answ...
What is test testing area for? The testing area is provided to allow visitors to post testing commen...
How to use the urllib.request.Request object to build more complex HTTP request? The urllib.request....
How to use the "forward-request" Policy Statement to call the backend service for an Azure API servi...