Edit API Operation Policy
What are steps to edit policy of an Azure API Operation?
For each operation you created in your API, a default policy coded is added.
If you want to view and edit policy statements to be executed between the Azure API and the backend service, you can follow this tutorial:
1. Go to the publisher dashboard of the API Management Service.
2. Select "First API" in the API list.
3. Select "Add new user" in the operation list. You see the "Design" tab open.
4. Click the "Edit" icon in the "Backend" section. You see backend processing logic displayed.
5. Click "Code View". You see the policy code displayed.
6. Edit the policy code and save the changes.
The picture below shows you steps on how to edit gateway policy of an API operation:
2018-03-10, 745👍, 0💬
What is Azure API Management Developer Portal? Azure API Management Developer Portal is an Azure Web...
How to create a new API on the Publisher Portal 2017 version of an Azure API Management Service? If ...
How to detect errors occurred in the json_decode() call? You can use the following two functions to ...
How to add request body examples to my Azure API operation to make it more user friendly? If you hav...
Where to find tutorials on OpenID? Here is a large collection of tutorials to answer many frequently...