Tools, FAQ, Tutorials:
Edit API Operation Policy
What are steps to edit policy of an Azure API Operation?
For each operation you created in your API, a default policy coded is added.
If you want to view and edit policy statements to be executed between the Azure API and the backend service, you can follow this tutorial:
1. Go to the publisher dashboard of the API Management Service.
2. Select "First API" in the API list.
3. Select "Add new user" in the operation list. You see the "Design" tab open.
4. Click the "Edit" icon in the "Backend" section. You see backend processing logic displayed.
5. Click "Code View". You see the policy code displayed.
6. Edit the policy code and save the changes.
The picture below shows you steps on how to edit gateway policy of an API operation:
â‡’ Azure API Policy XML Document Structure
2018-03-10, 1362👍, 0💬
Where is API Management Service on my Azure Portal? If your IT department has signed up for an Azure...
How to build a test service operation to dump everything from the "context.Request" object in the re...
How to Build my "sleep" Docker image from the Alpine image? I want the container to sleep for 10 hou...
How To Control Padding Spaces within a Table Cell? Cell padding spaces are spaces between cell inner...
How to access URL template parameters from "context.Request.Matched Parameters"object in Azure API P...