Add Operation to API on Publisher Portal - 2017 Version
How to add a new operation to an API on the Publisher Portal of an Azure API Management Service 2017 version?
You can follow this tutorial to add a new operation to an API on the Publisher Portal of an Azure API Management Service.
1. Click API from the left menu on the Publisher Portal. You see the API list page.
2. Click on the API name to open it. You see detailed information of the API organized in several tabs.
3. Click on the "Operations" tab. You see a list of existing operations.
4. Click the "ADD OPERATION" button. You see the new operation form.
5. Fill in the form as shown below:
HTTP verb: POST URL template: /users URL path to be appended to the API service URL, like: https://fyicenter.azure-api.net/first/users Rewrite URL template: /profiles URL path to be appended to the Web service URL of the backend system, like: http://echoapi.cloudapp.net/api/profiles Display name: Add new user Description: For client to add a new user with user info in the HTTP body
6. Click the "Save" button. A new operation will be added to the API.
Now you have an API with an operation waiting to be included in API products.
The picture below shows you steps to add a new operation to an API on Publisher Portal of an Azure API Management Service:
2018-07-18, 204👍, 0💬
Where to find tutorials on HTML language? I want to know how to learn HTML. Here is a large collecti...
How to access Request body from "context.Request.Body" object in Azure API Policy? Request body is t...
How To Join a List of Keys with a List of Values into an Array in PHP? If you have a list keys and a...
What Is HTML? HTML (HyperText Markup Language) is the standard markup language for creating Web page...
What Types of Data Can Be Used as Array Keys in PHP? Two types of data can be used as array keys: st...