Add Operation to API on Publisher Portal - 2017 Version
How to add a new operation to an API on the Publisher Portal of an Azure API Management Service 2017 version?
You can follow this tutorial to add a new operation to an API on the Publisher Portal of an Azure API Management Service.
1. Click API from the left menu on the Publisher Portal. You see the API list page.
2. Click on the API name to open it. You see detailed information of the API organized in several tabs.
3. Click on the "Operations" tab. You see a list of existing operations.
4. Click the "ADD OPERATION" button. You see the new operation form.
5. Fill in the form as shown below:
HTTP verb: POST URL template: /users URL path to be appended to the API service URL, like: https://fyicenter.azure-api.net/first/users Rewrite URL template: /profiles URL path to be appended to the Web service URL of the backend system, like: http://echoapi.cloudapp.net/api/profiles Display name: Add new user Description: For client to add a new user with user info in the HTTP body
6. Click the "Save" button. A new operation will be added to the API.
Now you have an API with an operation waiting to be included in API products.
The picture below shows you steps to add a new operation to an API on Publisher Portal of an Azure API Management Service:
2018-07-18, 717👍, 0💬
How to add request body examples to my Azure API operation to make it more user friendly? If you hav...
How to see more EPUB 2.0 metadata list with Calibre? You can follow this tutorial to view EPUB 2.0 m...
How to add an API to an API product for internal testing on the Publisher Portal of an Azure API Man...
What is Azure API Management Gateway? Azure API Management Gateway is the Azure Web server that serv...
Where to find tutorials on Visual Studio? I want to know How to learn Visual Studio. Here is a large...