Add Operation to API on Publisher Portal - 2017 Version
How to add a new operation to an API on the Publisher Portal of an Azure API Management Service 2017 version?
You can follow this tutorial to add a new operation to an API on the Publisher Portal of an Azure API Management Service.
1. Click API from the left menu on the Publisher Portal. You see the API list page.
2. Click on the API name to open it. You see detailed information of the API organized in several tabs.
3. Click on the "Operations" tab. You see a list of existing operations.
4. Click the "ADD OPERATION" button. You see the new operation form.
5. Fill in the form as shown below:
HTTP verb: POST URL template: /users URL path to be appended to the API service URL, like: https://fyicenter.azure-api.net/first/users Rewrite URL template: /profiles URL path to be appended to the Web service URL of the backend system, like: http://echoapi.cloudapp.net/api/profiles Display name: Add new user Description: For client to add a new user with user info in the HTTP body
6. Click the "Save" button. A new operation will be added to the API.
Now you have an API with an operation waiting to be included in API products.
The picture below shows you steps to add a new operation to an API on Publisher Portal of an Azure API Management Service:
2018-07-18, 164👍, 0💬
Where to find tutorials on how to Read and Write Files in PHP? A collection of tutorials to answer m...
How the Values Are Ordered in an Array in PHP? PHP says that an array is an ordered map. But how the...
How To Use an Array as a Queue in PHP? A queue is a simple data structure that manages data elements...
What Are the Attributes of a "table" Element? A "table" element may have the following commonly used...
How To Join a List of Keys with a List of Values into an Array in PHP? If you have a list keys and a...