Login to Azure API Publisher Portal - 2017 Version
How to login to Azure API Management Publisher Portal 2017 version?
If you have given access permission to an Azure API Management Service publisher portal, you can login to the publisher portal as shown in this tutorial:
1. Enter the publisher portal URL in a Web browser as shown below: The first part of the domain name is your API Management Service name:
2. On the "Sign in" page, click the link in "If you are an Administrator you must sign in here." You see "Microsoft Azure" sign in page.
3. Sign in with your company email address and click the "Continue" button to sign in. You may the "No subscriptions found" page.
4. Click on the "PORTAL.AZURE.COM" link on the page. You will be redirected to the dashboard page of the Azure portal.
5. Click "All Resources" in the menu. And find your API Management Service resource from the resource list.
6. Click on API Management Service resource name to open it.
7. Click on the "Publisher portal" link near the top. You will be landed on the publisher portal page in a new window.
The picture below shows you steps to login to the Publisher Portal of an Azure API Management Service:
2018-07-18, 1663👍, 0💬
What is Azure API Management Publisher Portal 2017 version? Azure API Management Publisher Portal is...
FYIcenter JSON Validator and Formatter is an online tool that checks for syntax errors of JSON text ...
How to add a new operation to an API on the Publisher Portal of an Azure API Management Service 2017...
Where to find tutorials on RSS specifications? I want to learn it to describe my API services. Here ...
How to use urllib.parse.urlencode() function to encode HTTP POST data? My form data has special char...