Login to Azure API Publisher Portal - 2017 Version
How to login to Azure API Management Publisher Portal 2017 version?
If you have given access permission to an Azure API Management Service publisher portal, you can login to the publisher portal as shown in this tutorial:
1. Enter the publisher portal URL in a Web browser as shown below: The first part of the domain name is your API Management Service name:
2. On the "Sign in" page, click the link in "If you are an Administrator you must sign in here." You see "Microsoft Azure" sign in page.
3. Sign in with your company email address and click the "Continue" button to sign in. You may the "No subscriptions found" page.
4. Click on the "PORTAL.AZURE.COM" link on the page. You will be redirected to the dashboard page of the Azure portal.
5. Click "All Resources" in the menu. And find your API Management Service resource from the resource list.
6. Click on API Management Service resource name to open it.
7. Click on the "Publisher portal" link near the top. You will be landed on the publisher portal page in a new window.
The picture below shows you steps to login to the Publisher Portal of an Azure API Management Service:
2018-07-18, 161👍, 0💬
How to build a WPF application with VC# and XAML in Visual Studio 2017? If you want to build a WPF (...
Where to find tutorials on how to create Your Own Functions in PHP? A collection of tutorials to ans...
What Is an HTML "em" Tag/Element? An "em" element is an inline element that you can use to specify t...
FYIcenter JSON Validator and Formatter is an online tool that checks for syntax errors of JSON text ...
Where to find tutorials of introduction to HTML Tables and Table Cells? Here is a list of tutorials ...