Install C++/CLI Support with Visual Studio Installer
How to install "C++/CLI Support" component in Visual Studio? I need to build my Visual Studio C++/CLI applications.
If you want to install "C++/CLI Support" with Visual Studio Installer, you can follow this tutorial:
1. Close "Visual Studio". And run "All Programs > Visual Studio Installer". You see "Visual Studio Community 2017" listed as an installed product.
2. Click "Modify" button below "Visual Studio Community 2017". You see the installation selection screen.
3. Click "C++/CLI Support" checkbox in the selection Summary on the right to select it.
4. Click "Modify" button near the bottom right corner. You see the download progress indicator window.
5. Wait for the download the finish. It may take some time, since it about 700MB data to transfer.
6. Start Visual Studio again, when the download and installation is done.
"C++/CLI Support" should be ready for your Visual C++/CLI application now.
The picture below shows you how to install "C++/CLI Support" with Visual Studio Installer:
2017-08-07, 119👍, 0💬
How To Add Column Headers to a Table? If you want to add column headers to a table, you need to use ...
How To Control Padding Spaces within a Table Cell? Cell padding spaces are spaces between cell inner...
How To Loop through an Array without Using "foreach" in PHP? PHP offers the following functions to a...
How To Insert Rows Based on SELECT Statements in PHP? If want to insert rows into a table based on d...
How To Support Multiple-Page Forms in PHP? If you have a long form with a lots of fields, you may wa...