Install C++/CLI Support with Visual Studio Installer
How to install "C++/CLI Support" component in Visual Studio? I need to build my Visual Studio C++/CLI applications.
If you want to install "C++/CLI Support" with Visual Studio Installer, you can follow this tutorial:
1. Close "Visual Studio". And run "All Programs > Visual Studio Installer". You see "Visual Studio Community 2017" listed as an installed product.
2. Click "Modify" button below "Visual Studio Community 2017". You see the installation selection screen.
3. Click "C++/CLI Support" checkbox in the selection Summary on the right to select it.
4. Click "Modify" button near the bottom right corner. You see the download progress indicator window.
5. Wait for the download the finish. It may take some time, since it about 700MB data to transfer.
6. Start Visual Studio again, when the download and installation is done.
"C++/CLI Support" should be ready for your Visual C++/CLI application now.
The picture below shows you how to install "C++/CLI Support" with Visual Studio Installer:
2017-08-07, 249👍, 0💬
Where to find tutorials on Visual Studio? I want to know How to learn Visual Studio. Here is a large...
How To Remove Slashes on Submitted Input Values in PHP? By default, when input values are submitted ...
Where to find tutorials on how to Read and Write Files in PHP? A collection of tutorials to answer m...
What Are the Attributes of a "table" Element? A "table" element may have the following commonly used...
Why Do You Need to Filter Out Empty Files in PHP? When you are processing uploaded files, you need t...