Install C++/CLI Support with Visual Studio Installer
How to install "C++/CLI Support" component in Visual Studio? I need to build my Visual Studio C++/CLI applications.
If you want to install "C++/CLI Support" with Visual Studio Installer, you can follow this tutorial:
1. Close "Visual Studio". And run "All Programs > Visual Studio Installer". You see "Visual Studio Community 2017" listed as an installed product.
2. Click "Modify" button below "Visual Studio Community 2017". You see the installation selection screen.
3. Click "C++/CLI Support" checkbox in the selection Summary on the right to select it.
4. Click "Modify" button near the bottom right corner. You see the download progress indicator window.
5. Wait for the download the finish. It may take some time, since it about 700MB data to transfer.
6. Start Visual Studio again, when the download and installation is done.
"C++/CLI Support" should be ready for your Visual C++/CLI application now.
The picture below shows you how to install "C++/CLI Support" with Visual Studio Installer:
2017-08-07, 358👍, 0💬
How to view API details on the Publisher Dashboard of an Azure API Management Service? You can follo...
How To Pad an Array with the Same Value Multiple Times in PHP? If you want to add the same value mul...
Where to find tutorials on introduction of EPUB 2.0.1 Specification? Here is a list of tutorials to ...
How To Specify Argument Default Values? in PHP? If you want to allow the caller to skip an argument ...
How To Control Horizontal Alignment in Table Cells? By default, text in all table cells are aligned ...