Tools, FAQ, Tutorials:
Install C++/CLI Support with Visual Studio Installer
How to install "C++/CLI Support" component in Visual Studio? I need to build my Visual Studio C++/CLI applications.
If you want to install "C++/CLI Support" with Visual Studio Installer, you can follow this tutorial:
1. Close "Visual Studio". And run "All Programs > Visual Studio Installer". You see "Visual Studio Community 2017" listed as an installed product.
2. Click "Modify" button below "Visual Studio Community 2017". You see the installation selection screen.
3. Click "C++/CLI Support" checkbox in the selection Summary on the right to select it.
4. Click "Modify" button near the bottom right corner. You see the download progress indicator window.
5. Wait for the download the finish. It may take some time, since it about 700MB data to transfer.
6. Start Visual Studio again, when the download and installation is done.
"C++/CLI Support" should be ready for your Visual C++/CLI application now.
The picture below shows you how to install "C++/CLI Support" with Visual Studio Installer:
â‡’Using Visual Studio Command Prompt
â‡’â‡’Visual Studio Tutorials
2017-08-07, 2222👍, 0💬
Can Multiple Paragraphs Be Included in a List Item? Yes. You can include multiple paragraphs in a si...
Where to find tutorials on RSS specifications? I want to learn it to describe my API services. Here ...
Why am I getting this "Docker failed to initialize" error? After installing the latest version of Do...
How to use "xml-to-json" Azure API Policy Statement? The "xml-to-json" Policy Statement allows you t...
How to read RSS validation errors at w3.org? If your RSS feed has errors, the RSS validator at w3.or...