Install C++/CLI Support with Visual Studio Installer
How to install "C++/CLI Support" component in Visual Studio? I need to build my Visual Studio C++/CLI applications.
If you want to install "C++/CLI Support" with Visual Studio Installer, you can follow this tutorial:
1. Close "Visual Studio". And run "All Programs > Visual Studio Installer". You see "Visual Studio Community 2017" listed as an installed product.
2. Click "Modify" button below "Visual Studio Community 2017". You see the installation selection screen.
3. Click "C++/CLI Support" checkbox in the selection Summary on the right to select it.
4. Click "Modify" button near the bottom right corner. You see the download progress indicator window.
5. Wait for the download the finish. It may take some time, since it about 700MB data to transfer.
6. Start Visual Studio again, when the download and installation is done.
"C++/CLI Support" should be ready for your Visual C++/CLI application now.
The picture below shows you how to install "C++/CLI Support" with Visual Studio Installer:
2017-08-07, 304👍, 0💬
How to start Visual Studio Command Prompt? I have Visual Studio 2017 Community version with Visual C...
How To Specify Argument Default Values? in PHP? If you want to allow the caller to skip an argument ...
Where to find tutorials on EPUB file format? I want to know how to create EPUB books. Here is a larg...
How to install .NET Framework in Visual Studio Community 2017? I have the Visual Studio Installer in...
How To Create a Table To Store Files in PHP? If you using MySQL database and want to store files in ...