Install C++/CLI Support with Visual Studio Installer
How to install "C++/CLI Support" component in Visual Studio? I need to build my Visual Studio C++/CLI applications.
If you want to install "C++/CLI Support" with Visual Studio Installer, you can follow this tutorial:
1. Close "Visual Studio". And run "All Programs > Visual Studio Installer". You see "Visual Studio Community 2017" listed as an installed product.
2. Click "Modify" button below "Visual Studio Community 2017". You see the installation selection screen.
3. Click "C++/CLI Support" checkbox in the selection Summary on the right to select it.
4. Click "Modify" button near the bottom right corner. You see the download progress indicator window.
5. Wait for the download the finish. It may take some time, since it about 700MB data to transfer.
6. Start Visual Studio again, when the download and installation is done.
"C++/CLI Support" should be ready for your Visual C++/CLI application now.
The picture below shows you how to install "C++/CLI Support" with Visual Studio Installer:
2017-08-07, 206👍, 0💬
How To Generate and Process a Form with the Same Script in PHP? In previous exercises, a Web form is...
How To Read Data from Keyboard (Standard Input) in PHP? If you want to read data from the standard i...
Can You Specify the "new line" Character in Single-Quoted Strings? You can not specify the "new line...
How To Quote Date and Time Values in SQL Statements in PHP? If you want to provide date and time val...
How To Control Horizontal Alignment in Table Cells? By default, text in all table cells are aligned ...