Setup Policy to Azure API Operations - 2017 Version
What are steps to set up policy to an Azure API Operation 2017 version?
If you want to add policy statements to be executed between the Azure API and the backend service, you need to setup policy to the Azure API operation as shown in this tutorial:
1. Login to Azure Portal.
2. Go to API Management Services and select your service.
3. Click on Publisher Portal.
4. Click Policies on the left.
5. Select the API service and the API operation from dropdown lists. You see the "ADD POLICY" link in the policy statements area, if there is no policy created to this operation.
6. Click "ADD POLICY" link. You see a default policy XML document showing up.
7. Add policy statements into the policy XML document and save it.
The picture below shows you how to add policy to an Azure API operation:
2018-06-12, 1003👍, 0💬
Where to see some Examples of Invalid JSON Values? Here are some Examples of Invalid JSON Values: 1....
How to view API details on the Publisher Portal of an Azure API Management Service 2017 version? You...
Where to find tutorials on OpenID? Here is a large collection of tutorials to answer many frequently...
How Values in Arrays Are Indexed in PHP? Values in an array are all indexed their corresponding keys...