Setup Policy to Azure API Operations - 2017 Version
What are steps to set up policy to an Azure API Operation 2017 version?
If you want to add policy statements to be executed between the Azure API and the backend service, you need to setup policy to the Azure API operation as shown in this tutorial:
1. Login to Azure Portal.
2. Go to API Management Services and select your service.
3. Click on Publisher Portal.
4. Click Policies on the left.
5. Select the API service and the API operation from dropdown lists. You see the "ADD POLICY" link in the policy statements area, if there is no policy created to this operation.
6. Click "ADD POLICY" link. You see a default policy XML document showing up.
7. Add policy statements into the policy XML document and save it.
The picture below shows you how to add policy to an Azure API operation:
2018-06-12, 173👍, 0💬
How To Add Column Headers to a Table? If you want to add column headers to a table, you need to use ...
Where to find tutorials on HTML language? I want to know how to learn HTML. Here is a large collecti...
How To Get All the Values Out of an Array in PHP? Function array_values() returns a new array that c...
How To Copy Array Values to a List of Variables in PHP? If you want copy all values of an array to a...
How To Sort an Array by Keys in PHP? Sorting an array by keys can be done by using the ksort() funct...