Setup Policy to Azure API Operations - 2017 Version
What are steps to set up policy to an Azure API Operation 2017 version?
If you want to add policy statements to be executed between the Azure API and the backend service, you need to setup policy to the Azure API operation as shown in this tutorial:
1. Login to Azure Portal.
2. Go to API Management Services and select your service.
3. Click on Publisher Portal.
4. Click Policies on the left.
5. Select the API service and the API operation from dropdown lists. You see the "ADD POLICY" link in the policy statements area, if there is no policy created to this operation.
6. Click "ADD POLICY" link. You see a default policy XML document showing up.
7. Add policy statements into the policy XML document and save it.
The picture below shows you how to add policy to an Azure API operation:
2018-06-12, 649👍, 0💬
How to write a policy to set and get custom variables? Here is a policy that sets and gets custom va...
Can You Specify the "new line" Character in Single-Quoted Strings? You can not specify the "new line...
Where to find tutorials on the 2017 version of API Management Services at Azure Portal? Here is a li...
How to add request URL Template Parameters to my Azure API operation to make it more user friendly? ...
Why Do You Need to Filter Out Empty Files in PHP? When you are processing uploaded files, you need t...