API Level Policy for All Operations
How to add and view the API level policy for all operations in the API?
Be default, Azure automatically creates an API level policy for all operation in an API. You can follow this tutorial to review or add the default API level policy.
1. Go to the publisher dashboard of the API Management Service.
2 Click "APIs" from the function list. You see the "Add a new API" screen.
3. Click "First API" from the API list. You see the "All operations" screen.
4. Click the "Edit" icon in the Backend section. You see the backend settings.
4. Click the "Code view" in the Backend section. You see the default API level policy displayed.
<policies> <inbound> <base /> </inbound> <backend> <base /> </backend> <outbound> <base /> </outbound> <on-error> <base /> </on-error> </policies>
5. Make some changes in the policy, so that the "Save" button is activated.
6. Click the "Save" button to save changes.
The picture below shows you steps on how to edit the API level policy of all operations:
2018-07-22, 157👍, 0💬
How To Write a String to a File with a File Handle in PHP? If you have a file handle linked to a fil...
Why Do You Need to Filter Out Empty Files in PHP? When you are processing uploaded files, you need t...
How To Use an Array as a Queue in PHP? A queue is a simple data structure that manages data elements...
How To Select an Exiting Database in PHP? The first thing after you have created a connection object...
How To Get All the Values Out of an Array in PHP? Function array_values() returns a new array that c...