Register Azure AD B2C as a Google Application
How to register Azure AD B2C as Google client application? I want Google users to be able to login to my Azure AD B2C applications.
If want Google users to be able to login to your Azure AD B2C applications, you need to register Azure AD B2C as Google client application:
1. Sign in to the Google Developers Console with your Google account credentials.
2. Select Create project, and then click Create. If you have created projects before, select the project list, and then select New Project.
3. Enter a Project Name, click Create, and then make sure you are using the new project.
4. Select Credentials in the left menu, and then select Create credentials > Oauth client ID.
5. Select Configure consent screen.
6. Select or specify a valid Email address, provide a Product name shown to users, add "b2clogin.com" to Authorized domains, and click Save.
7. Under Application type, select Web application.
9. Click Create.
10. Copy the values of Client ID and Client secret. You will need both of them to configure Google as an identity provider in your tenant. Client secret is an important security credential.
For more information, see Set up Sign-up or Sign-in with a Google account using Azure Active Directory B2C.
2019-03-08, 224👍, 0💬
Where to find tutorials on RSS specifications? I want to learn it to describe my API services. Here ...
How to login to Azure API Management Publisher Dashboard? If you have given access permission to an ...
How To Use an Array as a Queue in PHP? A queue is a simple data structure that manages data elements...
How To Read Data from Keyboard (Standard Input) in PHP? If you want to read data from the standard i...
How To Get All the Values Out of an Array in PHP? Function array_values() returns a new array that c...