Register Azure AD B2C Application
How to register my application as an Azure AD B2C application in my Azure AD B2C account?
If you want to register an application as an Azure AD B2C application in your Azure AD B2C account, your application should be:
Steps to register an application as an Azure AD B2C application in your Azure AD B2C account are:
1. Sign in to the Azure portal with admin permissions.
2. Click "All Services" in the left root menu. You see a list of all services.
3. Click "Azure AD B2C" link under the "Identity" section. You see the overview screen of your "Azure AD B2C" service.
4. Click "Applications" menu. You see a list of registered applications.
5. Click "Add" link above the list. You see the application registration form.
6. Enter a name for the registration like: webapp1 or B2C test
7. Turn on "Web app / Web API" and "Allow implicit flow".
8. Enter one or more Reply URLs like: http://dev.fyicenter.com/openID_receiver.php. This is the URL for your Web server side script to handle the OpenID Connect authentication response.
9. Click "Create".
10. Record the "Application ID", after the registration is done. You need it your OpenID Connect requests.
The following diagram shows you how to register
an Azure AD B2C application:
2019-03-08, 201👍, 0💬
How To Quote Date and Time Values in SQL Statements in PHP? If you want to provide date and time val...
How To Upload Files into Database in PHP? To store uploaded files to MySQL database, you can use the...
What Types of Data Can Be Used as Array Keys in PHP? Two types of data can be used as array keys: st...
Can You Add Values to an Array without Keys in PHP? Can You Add Values to an Array with a Key? The a...
How To Control Padding Spaces within a Table Cell? Cell padding spaces are spaces between cell inner...