Tools, FAQ, Tutorials:
Add Google as Identity Provider on Azure AD B2C
How to add Google as an identity provider to my Azure AD B2C account? I have registered Azure AD B2C as a Google client application.
After you have registered Azure AD B2C as a Google client application, and recorded the "Client ID" and "Client Secret", you can now add Google as an identity provider to your Azure AD B2C account.
1. Sign in to the Azure portal as the global administrator of your Azure AD B2C tenant.
2. Make sure you're using the directory that contains your Azure AD B2C tenant by clicking the Directory and subscription filter in the top menu and choosing the directory that contains your tenant.
3. Choose "All services" in the top-left corner of the Azure portal, search for and select Azure AD B2C.
4. Select Identity providers, and then select Add.
5. Enter a Name. For example, enter Google.
6. Select Identity provider type, select Google, and click OK.
7. Select Set up this identity provider and enter the Client ID that you recorded earlier as the Client ID and enter the Client Secret that you recorded as the Client secret of the Google application that you created earlier.
8. Click OK and then click Create to save your Google configuration.
For more information, see Set up Sign-up or Sign-in with a Google account using Azure Active Directory B2C.
â‡’ User Flow Policies on Azure AD B2C
â‡ Register Azure AD B2C as a Google Application
â‡‘â‡‘ OpenID Tutorials
2019-03-08, 984👍, 0💬
How to access URL template parameters from "context.Request.Matched Parameters"object in Azure API P...
How to Create a New Instance of a Class? There are two ways to create a new instance (object) of a c...
How To Add Column Headers to a Table? If you want to add column headers to a table, you need to use ...
What Is Azure API Management Service? Azure API Management as a turnkey solution for publishing APIs...
What is test testing area for? The testing area is provided to allow visitors to post testing commen...