Register Azure AD Application in Azure AD B2C
How to register my application as an Azure AD application in my Azure AD B2C account?
If you want to register an application as an Azure AD application in your Azure AD B2C account, your application should be:
Steps to register an application as an Azure AD application in your Azure AD B2C account are:
1. Sign in to the Azure portal with admin permissions.
2. Click "Azure Active Directory" from the left menu. And select one directory, if you have multiples.
3. Click "App Registrations" and click "New application registration".
4. Follow the prompts and create a new application. Enter a name like "OpenID Test".
5. Provide the Sign-On URL, which is the URL of your Website like http://dev.fyicenter.com.
6. Once you've completed registration, Azure AD will assign your application a unique client identifier, the Application ID, in UUID format like bd51d56c-e744-4a58-91e1-9afd0d7e821c.
The following diagram shows you how to register
and obtain an application ID from Azure AD service:
2019-03-20, 262👍, 0💬
How To Add Column Headers to a Table? If you want to add column headers to a table, you need to use ...
How to add request query string Parameters to my Azure API operation 2017 version to make it more us...
Where to find tutorials on how to work with MySQL Database in PHP? A collection of tutorials to answ...
How to login to the Developer Portal internally by you as the publisher? Normally, the Developer Por...
What is Azure API Management Gateway? Azure API Management Gateway is the Azure Web server that serv...