Register Azure AD Application in Azure AD B2C
How to register my application as an Azure AD application in my Azure AD B2C account?
If you want to register an application as an Azure AD application in your Azure AD B2C account, your application should be:
Steps to register an application as an Azure AD application in your Azure AD B2C account are:
1. Sign in to the Azure portal with admin permissions.
2. Click "Azure Active Directory" from the left menu. And select one directory, if you have multiples.
3. Click "App Registrations" and click "New application registration".
4. Follow the prompts and create a new application. Enter a name like "OpenID Test".
5. Provide the Sign-On URL, which is the URL of your Website like http://dev.fyicenter.com.
6. Once you've completed registration, Azure AD will assign your application a unique client identifier, the Application ID, in UUID format like bd51d56c-e744-4a58-91e1-9afd0d7e821c.
The following diagram shows you how to register
and obtain an application ID from Azure AD service:
2019-03-20, 578👍, 0💬
What Is session_register() in PHP? session_register() is old function that registers global variable...
What is EPUB 3.0 Metadata "dc:publisher" and "dc:rights" elements? EPUB 3.0 Metadata "dc:publisher" ...
Where to find tutorials on EPUB file format? I want to know how to create EPUB books. Here is a larg...
How to add request URL Template Parameters to my Azure API operation to make it more user friendly? ...
How To Create a Directory in PHP? You can use the mkdir() function to create a directory. Here is a ...