Tools, FAQ, Tutorials:
User Sources in Azure AD B2C
What are sources of users managed in my Azure AD B2C directory?
Azure AD B2C directory can manage users from different sources of identity providers.
1. Log in to your Azure AD B2C account with admin privilege.
2. Click "Azure Active Directory" from the left menu.
3. Select a directory, if you have multiple directories.
4. Click "Users" menu. You see a list of users in this directory.
5. Look at the "Source" column. You see different sources of identity providers:
â‡’ Register Azure AD Application in Azure AD B2C
â‡ Application Registration on Azure AD B2C
â‡‘â‡‘ OpenID Tutorials
2019-03-20, 962👍, 0💬
FYIcenter JSON Validator and Formatter is an online tool that checks for syntax errors of JSON text ...
How to create a new API on the Publisher Portal 2017 version of an Azure API Management Service? If ...
How to install .NET Framework in Visual Studio Community 2017? I have the Visual Studio Installer in...
How to use the "set-body" Policy Statement for an Azure API service operation? The "set-body" Policy...
How to access URL template parameters from "context.Request.Matched Parameters"object in Azure API P...