Capture Google OpenID Connect Authentication Response
How to capture the Google OpenID Connect Authentication Response?
If you are use the Google-OpenID-Connect-Test-Page.html test Web form using "response_type=id_token" to test the implicit flow, you can capture the id_token value with the browser.
1. Run Google-OpenID-Connect-Test-Page.html in a Web browser.
2. Enter "id_token" in the "response_type" field.
3. Click "Submit". You see Google sign-in page.
4. Sign in with any Google account. You see browser is redirected to "openID_receiver.php" server side script. But the script will get no parameters.
5. Copy the value in the browser URL address input box. The "id_token" value is included in the "anchor" part after the "#":
6. Copy the "id_token" value "ey4MjZkZDFkYzE5mN..." and decode it with the Base64URL decode algorithm.
â‡‘â‡‘ OpenID Tutorials
2022-03-29, 757👍, 0💬
How to login to Azure API Management Publisher Portal 2017 version? If you have given access permiss...
Where to find tutorials on API Management Services at Azure Portal? Here is a list of tutorials to a...
How to use the JSON to XML Conversion Tool at freeformatter.com? If you want to try the JSON to XML ...
What is EPUB 2.0 Metadata "dc:creator" and "dc:contributor" elements? EPUB 2.0 Metadata "dc:creator"...