Build Implicit Flow with Google OpenID Connect
How to implement the OpenID Implicit Flow with Google OpenID Connect service?
If you want to implement the OpenID Implicit Flow in your Web application to use Google OpenID Connect service, you should follow these steps:
1. Building the Google OpenID Connect Sign-on authentication request:
2. Triggering the end user browser to fire the authentication request to https://accounts.google.com/o/oauth2/v2/auth.
3. Letting the end user sign on to a Google account - This is controlled by the Google OpenID Connect service. Your application is not involved in this step.
4. Validating the authentication response:
4. Letting the end user to use your application:
â‡‘â‡‘ OpenID Tutorials
2022-02-04, 922👍, 0💬
How to view API details on the Publisher Dashboard of an Azure API Management Service? You can follo...
What is EPUB 2.0 Metadata "dc:creator" and "dc:contributor" elements? EPUB 2.0 Metadata "dc:creator"...
How To Submit Values without Using a Form in PHP? If you know the values you want to submit, you can...
Where to find tutorials on RSS specifications? I want to learn it to describe my API services. Here ...
What is EPUB 2.0 Metadata "dc:publisher" and "dc:rights" elements? EPUB 2.0 Metadata "dc:publisher" ...