Tools, FAQ, Tutorials:
Windows Forms App with VB in Visual Studio 2017
How to build a Windows Forms application with VB code in Visual Studio 2017?
If you want to build a Windows Forms application with VB code in Visual Studio 2017, you can follow this tutorial:
1. Click "File > New > Project" menu. You see the new project box showing up.
2. Select "Windows Forms App (.NET Framework) as the project type under "Other Languages > Visual Basic" section,
3. Enter the following project name and location:
Name: HelloWfVb Location: c:\fyicenter\vb2017\Projects Solution name: HelloWfVb
4. Click "OK". You see a default application form displayed on the visual design section showing up.
5. Drag the bottom right corner to change the size of the application form.
6. Drag and drop any form controls from the Toolbox.
7. Open the Form1.vb code to enter your VB coding.
8. Click "Build > Build Solution" to build the application.
The picture below shows you how to build
a Windows Forms application with VB code in Visual Studio 2017:
â‡’First Visual Basic Program in Visual Studio 2017
â‡’â‡’Visual Studio Tutorials
2023-04-25, 1257👍, 0💬
How to troubleshoot the Orderer peer? The Docker container terminated by itself. You can follow this...
Where to find tutorials on Using Azure API Management Publisher Dashboard? Here is a list of tutoria...
How to install .NET Framework in Visual Studio Community 2017? I have the Visual Studio Installer in...
What is Azure API Management Publisher Dashboard? Azure API Management Publisher Dashboard is an Azu...
How to use the "rewrite-uri" Policy Statement for an Azure API service operation? The "rewrite-uri" ...