Windows Forms App with VB in Visual Studio 2017
How to build a Windows Forms application with VB code in Visual Studio 2017?
If you want to build a Windows Forms application with VB code in Visual Studio 2017, you can follow this tutorial:
1. Click "File > New > Project" menu. You see the new project box showing up.
2. Select "Windows Forms App (.NET Framework) as the project type under "Other Languages > Visual Basic" section,
3. Enter the following project name and location:
Name: HelloWfVb Location: c:\fyicenter\vb2017\Projects Solution name: HelloWfVb
4. Click "OK". You see a default application form displayed on the visual design section showing up.
5. Drag the bottom right corner to change the size of the application form.
6. Drag and drop any form controls from the Toolbox.
7. Open the Form1.vb code to enter your VB coding.
8. Click "Build > Build Solution" to build the application.
The picture below shows you how to build
a Windows Forms application with VB code in Visual Studio 2017:
2017-08-07, 254👍, 0💬
Where to find tutorials on Visual Studio? I want to know How to learn Visual Studio. Here is a large...
How To Join a List of Keys with a List of Values into an Array in PHP? If you have a list keys and a...
Can You Add Values to an Array without Keys in PHP? Can You Add Values to an Array with a Key? The a...
How To Create a Table To Store Files in PHP? If you using MySQL database and want to store files in ...
How To Upload Files into Database in PHP? To store uploaded files to MySQL database, you can use the...