Windows Forms App with VB in Visual Studio 2017
How to build a Windows Forms application with VB code in Visual Studio 2017?
If you want to build a Windows Forms application with VB code in Visual Studio 2017, you can follow this tutorial:
1. Click "File > New > Project" menu. You see the new project box showing up.
2. Select "Windows Forms App (.NET Framework) as the project type under "Other Languages > Visual Basic" section,
3. Enter the following project name and location:
Name: HelloWfVb Location: c:\fyicenter\vb2017\Projects Solution name: HelloWfVb
4. Click "OK". You see a default application form displayed on the visual design section showing up.
5. Drag the bottom right corner to change the size of the application form.
6. Drag and drop any form controls from the Toolbox.
7. Open the Form1.vb code to enter your VB coding.
8. Click "Build > Build Solution" to build the application.
The picture below shows you how to build
a Windows Forms application with VB code in Visual Studio 2017:
2017-08-07, 296👍, 0💬
How To Sort an Array by Keys in PHP? Sorting an array by keys can be done by using the ksort() funct...
How To Upload Files into Database in PHP? To store uploaded files to MySQL database, you can use the...
How To Use an Array as a Stack in PHP? A stack is a simple data structure that manages data elements...
Where to find tutorials on how to use PHP built-in functions to manage arrays? A collection of tutor...
dev.FYIcenter.com is a Website for software developer looking for software development technologies,...