Windows Forms App with VB in Visual Studio 2017
How to build a Windows Forms application with VB code in Visual Studio 2017?
If you want to build a Windows Forms application with VB code in Visual Studio 2017, you can follow this tutorial:
1. Click "File > New > Project" menu. You see the new project box showing up.
2. Select "Windows Forms App (.NET Framework) as the project type under "Other Languages > Visual Basic" section,
3. Enter the following project name and location:
Name: HelloWfVb Location: c:\fyicenter\vb2017\Projects Solution name: HelloWfVb
4. Click "OK". You see a default application form displayed on the visual design section showing up.
5. Drag the bottom right corner to change the size of the application form.
6. Drag and drop any form controls from the Toolbox.
7. Open the Form1.vb code to enter your VB coding.
8. Click "Build > Build Solution" to build the application.
The picture below shows you how to build
a Windows Forms application with VB code in Visual Studio 2017:
2017-08-07, 233👍, 0💬
FYIcenter.com Online Tools: FYIcenter JSON Validator and Formatter FYIcenter JSON to XML Converter F...
How To Add Column Headers to a Table? If you want to add column headers to a table, you need to use ...
How To Find a Specific Value in an Array in PHP? There are two functions can be used to test if a va...
How To Use an Array as a Stack in PHP? A stack is a simple data structure that manages data elements...
Where to find tutorials on Python programming language? I want to learn Python. Here is a large coll...