WPF App with VB and XAML in Visual Studio 2017
How to build a WPF application with VB and XAML in Visual Studio 2017?
If you want to build a WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation) application with VB and XAML in Visual Studio 2017, you can follow this tutorial
1. Start Visual Studio 2017 with .NET development environment.
2. Click "File > New > Project" menu. You see the new project box showing up.
3. Select "WPF App (.NET Framework) as the project type under "Other Languages > Visual Basic" section,
4. Enter the following project name and location:
Name: HelloWpfVb Location: c:\fyicenter\vb2017\Projects Solution name: HelloWpfVb
5. Click "OK". You see a default application window displayed on the visual design section showing up.
6. Drag the bottom right corner to change the size of the application window.
7. You also see XAML (Extensible Application Markup Language) definition of the blank application in the XAML section.
8. Modify the XAML definition with the following:
<Window xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/winfx/2006/xaml/presentation" Title="Hello WPF VB" Width="200" Height="200"> <Label Width="90" Height="30">Hello World!</Label> </Window>
9. You see the application window changed in the visual design section.
The picture below shows you how to build a WPF application with VB and XAML in Visual Studio 2017:
â‡’â‡’Visual Studio Tutorials
2017-08-07, 1097👍, 0💬
How to add request body examples to my Azure API operation to make it more user friendly? If you hav...
How to add request query string Parameters to my Azure API operation 2017 version to make it more us...
How to create a navigation file like navigation.xhtml for an EPUB 3.0 book? At least one navigation ...
Where is API Management Service on my Azure Portal? If your IT department has signed up for an Azure...
How To Loop through an Array without Using "foreach" in PHP? PHP offers the following functions to a...