WPF App with VB and XAML in Visual Studio 2017
How to build a WPF application with VB and XAML in Visual Studio 2017?
If you want to build a WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation) application with VB and XAML in Visual Studio 2017, you can follow this tutorial
1. Start Visual Studio 2017 with .NET development environment.
2. Click "File > New > Project" menu. You see the new project box showing up.
3. Select "WPF App (.NET Framework) as the project type under "Other Languages > Visual Basic" section,
4. Enter the following project name and location:
Name: HelloWpfVb Location: c:\fyicenter\vb2017\Projects Solution name: HelloWpfVb
5. Click "OK". You see a default application window displayed on the visual design section showing up.
6. Drag the bottom right corner to change the size of the application window.
7. You also see XAML (Extensible Application Markup Language) definition of the blank application in the XAML section.
8. Modify the XAML definition with the following:
<Window xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/winfx/2006/xaml/presentation" Title="Hello WPF VB" Width="200" Height="200"> <Label Width="90" Height="30">Hello World!</Label> </Window>
9. You see the application window changed in the visual design section.
The picture below shows you how to build a WPF application with VB and XAML in Visual Studio 2017:
2017-08-07, 385👍, 0💬
What is EPUB 3.0 Metadata "dc:publisher" and "dc:rights" elements? EPUB 3.0 Metadata "dc:publisher" ...
How To Specify Argument Default Values? in PHP? If you want to allow the caller to skip an argument ...
How To Control Horizontal Alignment in Table Cells? By default, text in all table cells are aligned ...
How To Insert Rows Based on SELECT Statements in PHP? If want to insert rows into a table based on d...
Can You Specify the "new line" Character in Single-Quoted Strings? You can not specify the "new line...