Tools, FAQ, Tutorials:
WPF App with VB and XAML in Visual Studio 2017
How to build a WPF application with VB and XAML in Visual Studio 2017?
If you want to build a WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation) application with VB and XAML in Visual Studio 2017, you can follow this tutorial
1. Start Visual Studio 2017 with .NET development environment.
2. Click "File > New > Project" menu. You see the new project box showing up.
3. Select "WPF App (.NET Framework) as the project type under "Other Languages > Visual Basic" section,
4. Enter the following project name and location:
Name: HelloWpfVb Location: c:\fyicenter\vb2017\Projects Solution name: HelloWpfVb
5. Click "OK". You see a default application window displayed on the visual design section showing up.
6. Drag the bottom right corner to change the size of the application window.
7. You also see XAML (Extensible Application Markup Language) definition of the blank application in the XAML section.
8. Modify the XAML definition with the following:
<Window xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/winfx/2006/xaml/presentation" Title="Hello WPF VB" Width="200" Height="200"> <Label Width="90" Height="30">Hello World!</Label> </Window>
9. You see the application window changed in the visual design section.
The picture below shows you how to build a WPF application with VB and XAML in Visual Studio 2017:
â‡’First Visual Basic Program in Visual Studio 2017
â‡’â‡’Visual Studio Tutorials
2017-08-07, 1176👍, 0💬
How To Control Vertical Alignment? By default, text in all table cells are aligned to the top vertic...
How To Protect Special Characters in Query String in PHP? If you want to include special characters ...
How To Control Padding Spaces within a Table Cell? Cell padding spaces are spaces between cell inner...
How to add images to my EPUB books Images can be added into book content using the XHTML "img" eleme...
How To Pass Arrays By References? in PHP? Like normal variables, you can pass an array by reference ...