WPF App with VB and XAML in Visual Studio 2017
How to build a WPF application with VB and XAML in Visual Studio 2017?
If you want to build a WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation) application with VB and XAML in Visual Studio 2017, you can follow this tutorial
1. Start Visual Studio 2017 with .NET development environment.
2. Click "File > New > Project" menu. You see the new project box showing up.
3. Select "WPF App (.NET Framework) as the project type under "Other Languages > Visual Basic" section,
4. Enter the following project name and location:
Name: HelloWpfVb Location: c:\fyicenter\vb2017\Projects Solution name: HelloWpfVb
5. Click "OK". You see a default application window displayed on the visual design section showing up.
6. Drag the bottom right corner to change the size of the application window.
7. You also see XAML (Extensible Application Markup Language) definition of the blank application in the XAML section.
8. Modify the XAML definition with the following:
<Window xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/winfx/2006/xaml/presentation" Title="Hello WPF VB" Width="200" Height="200"> <Label Width="90" Height="30">Hello World!</Label> </Window>
9. You see the application window changed in the visual design section.
The picture below shows you how to build a WPF application with VB and XAML in Visual Studio 2017:
2017-08-07, 186👍, 0💬
How To Generate and Process a Form with the Same Script in PHP? In previous exercises, a Web form is...
What Is session_register() in PHP? session_register() is old function that registers global variable...
What Is an HTML http-equiv "meta" Tag/Element? a http-equiv "meta" element is a special "meta" eleme...
Can You Specify the "new line" Character in Single-Quoted Strings? You can not specify the "new line...
How To Use an Array as a Queue in PHP? A queue is a simple data structure that manages data elements...