Console App with VB Code in Visual Studio 2017
How to build a console application with Visual Basic code in Visual Studio 2017?
If you want to build a console application with Visual Basic code in Visual Studio 2017, you can follow this tutorial
1. Start Visual Studio 2017 with .NET development environment.
2. Click "File > New > Project" menu. You see the new project box showing up.
3. Select "Console App (.NET Framework) as the project type under "Other Languages > Visual Basic" section,
4. Enter the following project name and location:
Name: HelloVB Location: c:\fyicenter\vb2017\Projects Solution name: HelloVB
5. Click "OK". You see a default console application code displayed.
6. Modify the code with the following:
Module Module1 Sub Main() Console.WriteLine("Hello World!") End Sub End Module
7. Click "Build > Build Solution" menu. You should see no build errors.
4. Go to a command console and run final executable code. You should see your application running.
>\fyicenter\vb2017\Projects\HelloVB\HelloVB\bin\Debug\HelloVB.exe Hello World!
The picture below shows you how to create a VB console application project in Visual Studio 2017:
â‡’â‡’Visual Studio Tutorials
2017-08-07, 1032👍, 0💬
How to start Visual Studio Command Prompt? I have Visual Studio 2017 Community version with Visual C...
How to login to Azure API Management Publisher Portal 2017 version? If you have given access permiss...
How to access Query String parameters from "context.Request.Url.Que ry"object in Azure API Policy? Q...
Where to find tutorials on the 2017 version of API Management Services at Azure Portal? Here is a li...
How to Build my "sleep" Docker image from the Alpine image? I want the container to sleep for 10 hou...