Console App with VB Code in Visual Studio 2017
How to build a console application with Visual Basic code in Visual Studio 2017?
If you want to build a console application with Visual Basic code in Visual Studio 2017, you can follow this tutorial
1. Start Visual Studio 2017 with .NET development environment.
2. Click "File > New > Project" menu. You see the new project box showing up.
3. Select "Console App (.NET Framework) as the project type under "Other Languages > Visual Basic" section,
4. Enter the following project name and location:
Name: HelloVB Location: c:\fyicenter\vb2017\Projects Solution name: HelloVB
5. Click "OK". You see a default console application code displayed.
6. Modify the code with the following:
Module Module1 Sub Main() Console.WriteLine("Hello World!") End Sub End Module
7. Click "Build > Build Solution" menu. You should see no build errors.
4. Go to a command console and run final executable code. You should see your application running.
>\fyicenter\vb2017\Projects\HelloVB\HelloVB\bin\Debug\HelloVB.exe Hello World!
The picture below shows you how to create a VB console application project in Visual Studio 2017:
2017-08-07, 388👍, 0💬
How To Remove Slashes on Submitted Input Values in PHP? By default, when input values are submitted ...
How To Add Column Headers to a Table? If you want to add column headers to a table, you need to use ...
How To Create a Table To Store Files in PHP? If you using MySQL database and want to store files in ...
How To Support Multiple-Page Forms in PHP? If you have a long form with a lots of fields, you may wa...
How to create Hello-3.0.epub with WinRAR? I have all required files to create Hello-3.0.epub. To cre...