Console App with VB Code in Visual Studio 2017
How to build a console application with Visual Basic code in Visual Studio 2017?
If you want to build a console application with Visual Basic code in Visual Studio 2017, you can follow this tutorial
1. Start Visual Studio 2017 with .NET development environment.
2. Click "File > New > Project" menu. You see the new project box showing up.
3. Select "Console App (.NET Framework) as the project type under "Other Languages > Visual Basic" section,
4. Enter the following project name and location:
Name: HelloVB Location: c:\fyicenter\vb2017\Projects Solution name: HelloVB
5. Click "OK". You see a default console application code displayed.
6. Modify the code with the following:
Module Module1 Sub Main() Console.WriteLine("Hello World!") End Sub End Module
7. Click "Build > Build Solution" menu. You should see no build errors.
4. Go to a command console and run final executable code. You should see your application running.
>\fyicenter\vb2017\Projects\HelloVB\HelloVB\bin\Debug\HelloVB.exe Hello World!
The picture below shows you how to create a VB console application project in Visual Studio 2017:
2017-08-07, 132👍, 0💬
How To Control Horizontal Alignment in Table Cells? By default, text in all table cells are aligned ...
How To Insert Rows Based on SELECT Statements in PHP? If want to insert rows into a table based on d...
How To Run a PHP Script? A standard alone PHP script can be executed directly with the PHP Command L...
Where to find tutorials on RSS specifications? I want to learn it to describe my API services. Here ...
What Is an HTML "em" Tag/Element? An "em" element is an inline element that you can use to specify t...