Console App with VB Code in Visual Studio 2017
How to build a console application with Visual Basic code in Visual Studio 2017?
If you want to build a console application with Visual Basic code in Visual Studio 2017, you can follow this tutorial
1. Start Visual Studio 2017 with .NET development environment.
2. Click "File > New > Project" menu. You see the new project box showing up.
3. Select "Console App (.NET Framework) as the project type under "Other Languages > Visual Basic" section,
4. Enter the following project name and location:
Name: HelloVB Location: c:\fyicenter\vb2017\Projects Solution name: HelloVB
5. Click "OK". You see a default console application code displayed.
6. Modify the code with the following:
Module Module1 Sub Main() Console.WriteLine("Hello World!") End Sub End Module
7. Click "Build > Build Solution" menu. You should see no build errors.
4. Go to a command console and run final executable code. You should see your application running.
>\fyicenter\vb2017\Projects\HelloVB\HelloVB\bin\Debug\HelloVB.exe Hello World!
The picture below shows you how to create a VB console application project in Visual Studio 2017:
2017-08-07, 114👍, 0💬
Where to find tutorials on how to create Your Own Functions in PHP? A collection of tutorials to ans...
How To Add Column Headers to a Table? If you want to add column headers to a table, you need to use ...
How To Return a Reference from a Function? in PHP? To return a reference from a function, you need t...
Can You Specify the "new line" Character in Single-Quoted Strings? You can not specify the "new line...
How To Connect to MySQL from a PHP Script in PHP? If you want access the MySQL server, you must crea...