Get Application ID from Azure AD
How to register and get an application ID from Azure AD?
The first step to use Azure AD is to register and get an Application ID:
1. Sign in to the Azure portal with admin permissions.
2. Click "Azure Active Directory" from the left menu. And select one Azure AD service like "default directory", if you have multiple Azure AD services.
3. Click "App Registrations" and click "New application registration".
4. Follow the prompts and create a new application. Enter a name like "OpenID Test".
5. Provide the Sign-On URL, which is the URL of your Website like http://dev.fyicenter.com.
6. Once you've completed registration, Azure AD will assign your application a unique client identifier, the Application ID, in UUID format like bd51d56c-e744-4a58-91e1-9afd0d7e821c.
The following diagram shows you how to register
and obtain an application ID from Azure AD service:
â‡‘â‡‘ OpenID Tutorials
2021-06-20, 639👍, 0💬
Where to find tutorials on the 2017 version of API Management Services at Azure Portal? Here is a li...
How to access Query String parameters from "context.Request.Url.Que ry"object in Azure API Policy? Q...
How To Control Padding Spaces within a Table Cell? Cell padding spaces are spaces between cell inner...
How to create Hello-3.0.epub with WinRAR? I have all required files to create Hello-3.0.epub. To cre...
How to add request URL Template Parameters to my Azure API operation 2017 version to make it more us...