Get Application ID from Azure AD
How to register and get an application ID from Azure AD?
The first step to use Azure AD is to register and get an Application ID:
1. Sign in to the Azure portal with admin permissions.
2. Click "Azure Active Directory" from the left menu. And select one Azure AD service like "default directory", if you have multiple Azure AD services.
3. Click "App Registrations" and click "New application registration".
4. Follow the prompts and create a new application. Enter a name like "OpenID Test".
5. Provide the Sign-On URL, which is the URL of your Website like http://dev.fyicenter.com.
6. Once you've completed registration, Azure AD will assign your application a unique client identifier, the Application ID, in UUID format like bd51d56c-e744-4a58-91e1-9afd0d7e821c.
The following diagram shows you how to register
and obtain an application ID from Azure AD service:
â‡‘â‡‘ OpenID Tutorials
2021-06-20, 902👍, 0💬
Where Is the Submitted Form Data Stored in PHP? When a user submit a form on your Web server, user e...
What Is session_register() in PHP? session_register() is old function that registers global variable...
Can You Specify the "new line" Character in Single-Quoted Strings? You can not specify the "new line...
How to login to the Developer Portal internally by you as the publisher? Normally, the Developer Por...
Where to find tutorials on EPUB file format? I want to know how to create EPUB books. Here is a larg...