"docker exec -it cli bash" - BYFN CLI Shell
How to run "docker exec -it cli bash" command to run a shell script window in the BYFN (Build Your First Network) CLI Docker Container?
The BYFN (Build Your First Network) CLI Docker Container is a command line service door to manage your BYFN network. You can run it and connect to it as shell script window.
1. Start "cli" Docker container again:
$ docker start cli cli $ docker ps -a | grep cli hyperledger/fabric-tools:latest "/bin/bash" Up 3 seconds cli
2. Run a "bash" shell window and keep it attached. The command prompt is changed to remind you that your are inside the "cli" Docker Container now:
$ docker exec -it cli bash bash-4.4#
3. Figure out what is your home directory:
bash-4.4# pwd /opt/gopath/src/github.com/hyperledger/fabric/peer bash-4.4# ls -l total 12 drwxrwxr-x 3 1000 1000 4096 Apr 1 02:34 channel-artifacts drwxr-xr-x 4 root root 4096 Apr 1 02:34 crypto drwxrwxr-x 2 1000 1000 4096 Feb 21 23:01 scripts
4. See how processes are running on the "cli" container.
bash-4.4# ps -a PID USER TIME COMMAND 1 root 0:00 /bin/bash 6 root 0:00 bash 31 root 0:00 ps -a
5. Get out of the "cli" container. Your original command prompt shows you that you are back in the Docker Engine host system.
bash-4.4# exit exit $
2019-04-18, 260👍, 0💬
What is Azure API Management Publisher Portal 2017 version? Azure API Management Publisher Portal is...
How to login to Azure API Management Publisher Dashboard? If you have given access permission to an ...
Where to find tutorials on HTML language? I want to know how to learn HTML. Here is a large collecti...
How to write a policy to set and get custom variables? Here is a policy that sets and gets custom va...
Why Do You Need to Filter Out Empty Files in PHP? When you are processing uploaded files, you need t...