Tools, FAQ, Tutorials:
"docker exec -it cli bash" - BYFN CLI Shell
How to run "docker exec -it cli bash" command to run a shell script window in the BYFN (Build Your First Network) CLI Docker Container?
The BYFN (Build Your First Network) CLI Docker Container is a command line service door to manage your BYFN network. You can run it and connect to it as shell script window.
1. Start "cli" Docker container again:
$ docker start cli cli $ docker ps -a | grep cli hyperledger/fabric-tools:latest "/bin/bash" Up 3 seconds cli
2. Run a "bash" shell window and keep it attached. The command prompt is changed to remind you that your are inside the "cli" Docker Container now:
$ docker exec -it cli bash bash-4.4#
3. Figure out what is your home directory:
bash-4.4# pwd /opt/gopath/src/github.com/hyperledger/fabric/peer bash-4.4# ls -l total 12 drwxrwxr-x 3 1000 1000 4096 Apr 1 02:34 channel-artifacts drwxr-xr-x 4 root root 4096 Apr 1 02:34 crypto drwxrwxr-x 2 1000 1000 4096 Feb 21 23:01 scripts
4. See how processes are running on the "cli" container.
bash-4.4# ps -a PID USER TIME COMMAND 1 root 0:00 /bin/bash 6 root 0:00 bash 31 root 0:00 ps -a
5. Get out of the "cli" container. Your original command prompt shows you that you are back in the Docker Engine host system.
bash-4.4# exit exit $
â‡’ BYFN CLI Container "peer" Command
â‡ "docker start/stop" - Start and Stop Docker Containers
â‡‘ Hyperledger Fabric Sample Networks
â‡‘â‡‘ Hyperledger Tutorials
2020-10-10, 946👍, 0💬
How To Add Column Headers to a Table? If you want to add column headers to a table, you need to use ...
How To Protect Special Characters in Query String in PHP? If you want to include special characters ...
How to use urllib.parse.urlencode() function to encode HTTP POST data? My form data has special char...
How To Control Vertical Alignment? By default, text in all table cells are aligned to the top vertic...
How to detect errors occurred in the json_decode() call? You can use the following two functions to ...