"docker exec -it cli bash" - BYFN CLI Shell
How to run "docker exec -it cli bash" command to run a shell script window in the BYFN (Build Your First Network) CLI Docker Container?
The BYFN (Build Your First Network) CLI Docker Container is a command line service door to manage your BYFN network. You can run it and connect to it as shell script window.
1. Start "cli" Docker container again:
$ docker start cli cli $ docker ps -a | grep cli hyperledger/fabric-tools:latest "/bin/bash" Up 3 seconds cli
2. Run a "bash" shell window and keep it attached. The command prompt is changed to remind you that your are inside the "cli" Docker Container now:
$ docker exec -it cli bash bash-4.4#
3. Figure out what is your home directory:
bash-4.4# pwd /opt/gopath/src/github.com/hyperledger/fabric/peer bash-4.4# ls -l total 12 drwxrwxr-x 3 1000 1000 4096 Apr 1 02:34 channel-artifacts drwxr-xr-x 4 root root 4096 Apr 1 02:34 crypto drwxrwxr-x 2 1000 1000 4096 Feb 21 23:01 scripts
4. See how processes are running on the "cli" container.
bash-4.4# ps -a PID USER TIME COMMAND 1 root 0:00 /bin/bash 6 root 0:00 bash 31 root 0:00 ps -a
5. Get out of the "cli" container. Your original command prompt shows you that you are back in the Docker Engine host system.
bash-4.4# exit exit $
2020-10-10, 343👍, 0💬
How To Add Column Headers to a Table? If you want to add column headers to a table, you need to use ...
How To Support Multiple-Page Forms in PHP? If you have a long form with a lots of fields, you may wa...
What is EPUB 2.0 Metadata "dc:creator" and "dc:contributor" elements? EPUB 2.0 Metadata "dc:creator"...
What is the "__init__()" class method? The "__init__()" class method is a special method that will b...
How to access Query String parameters from "context.Request.Url.Que ry"object in Azure API Policy? Q...