Download Hyperledger Fabric Source Code
How to download Hyplerledger Fabric source code on Ubuntu?
You can follow this tutorial to download Hyplerledger Fabric source code on Ubuntu:
1. Set up Go home path. And add the command to your shell initial script, ~/.bashrc, so you don't have to do it again in future logins.
$ export GOPATH=$HOME/go
2. Prepare the Fabric source code directory:
$ mkdir -p $GOPATH/src/github.com/hyperledger
3. Register a username, like "fyicenter", at identity.linuxfoundation.org. Your username becomes the LFID (Linux Foundation ID).
4. Generate a private-public key pair for SSH connection with gerrit.hyperledger.org.
$ ssh-keygen -t rsa -C "firstname.lastname@example.org" Enter file in which to save the key (/home/fyicenter/.ssh/id_rsa): Enter passphrase (empty for no passphrase): *** Enter same passphrase again: *** Your identification has been saved in /home/fyicenter/.ssh/id_rsa. Your public key has been saved in /home/fyicenter/.ssh/id_rsa.pub. The key fingerprint is: SHA256:BCcY7U6P/zbg/... email@example.com The key's randomart image is: +---[RSA 2048]----+ | .+o ..+B*.+. | ... | ..+o..++ | +----[SHA256]-----+
5. Upload the public key to your gerrit.hyperledger.org account, which shares the same LFID account.
6. Download (clone) the Fabric source code. Remember to replace "LFID" with your LFID (Linux Foundation ID).
$ cd $GOPATH/src/github.com/hyperledger # git clone ssh://LFID@gerrit.hyperledger.org:29418/fabric $ git clone ssh://firstname.lastname@example.org:29418/fabric Enter passphrase for key '/home/fyicenter/.ssh/id_rsa': *** # scp -p -P 29418 LFID@gerrit.hyperledger.org:hooks/commit-msg fabric/.git/hooks/ $ scp -p -P 29418 email@example.com:hooks/commit-msg fabric/.git/hooks/ Enter passphrase for key '/home/fyicenter/.ssh/id_rsa': *** $ ls -l drwxrwxr-x 26 fyicenter 4096 Apr 1 13:09 fabric
2020-05-15, 300👍, 0💬
Where to find tutorials on API Management Services at Azure Portal? Here is a list of tutorials to a...
How to use the "set-variable" Policy Statement to create custom variables for an Azure API service o...
How To Quote Date and Time Values in SQL Statements in PHP? If you want to provide date and time val...
Where to find tutorials on Visual Studio? I want to know How to learn Visual Studio. Here is a large...
How To Support Multiple-Page Forms in PHP? If you have a long form with a lots of fields, you may wa...