Download Hyperledger Fabric Source Code
How to download Hyplerledger Fabric source code on Ubuntu?
You can follow this tutorial to download Hyplerledger Fabric source code on Ubuntu:
1. Set up Go home path. And add the command to your shell initial script, ~/.bashrc, so you don't have to do it again in future logins.
$ export GOPATH=$HOME/go
2. Prepare the Fabric source code directory:
$ mkdir -p $GOPATH/src/github.com/hyperledger
3. Register a username, like "fyicenter", at identity.linuxfoundation.org. Your username becomes the LFID (Linux Foundation ID).
4. Generate a private-public key pair for SSH connection with gerrit.hyperledger.org.
$ ssh-keygen -t rsa -C "email@example.com" Enter file in which to save the key (/home/fyicenter/.ssh/id_rsa): Enter passphrase (empty for no passphrase): *** Enter same passphrase again: *** Your identification has been saved in /home/fyicenter/.ssh/id_rsa. Your public key has been saved in /home/fyicenter/.ssh/id_rsa.pub. The key fingerprint is: SHA256:BCcY7U6P/zbg/... firstname.lastname@example.org The key's randomart image is: +---[RSA 2048]----+ | .+o ..+B*.+. | ... | ..+o..++ | +----[SHA256]-----+
5. Upload the public key to your gerrit.hyperledger.org account, which shares the same LFID account.
6. Download (clone) the Fabric source code. Remember to replace "LFID" with your LFID (Linux Foundation ID).
$ cd $GOPATH/src/github.com/hyperledger # git clone ssh://LFID@gerrit.hyperledger.org:29418/fabric $ git clone ssh://email@example.com:29418/fabric Enter passphrase for key '/home/fyicenter/.ssh/id_rsa': *** # scp -p -P 29418 LFID@gerrit.hyperledger.org:hooks/commit-msg fabric/.git/hooks/ $ scp -p -P 29418 firstname.lastname@example.org:hooks/commit-msg fabric/.git/hooks/ Enter passphrase for key '/home/fyicenter/.ssh/id_rsa': *** $ ls -l drwxrwxr-x 26 fyicenter 4096 Apr 1 13:09 fabric
2020-05-15, 551👍, 0💬
What is EPUB 2.0 Metadata "dc:creator" and "dc:contributor" elements? EPUB 2.0 Metadata "dc:creator"...
Where to find tutorials on OpenID? Here is a large collection of tutorials to answer many frequently...
Where to find tutorials on how to Read and Write Files in PHP? A collection of tutorials to answer m...
What Is an HTML http-equiv "meta" Tag/Element? a http-equiv "meta" element is a special "meta" eleme...
How to see more EPUB 2.0 metadata list with Calibre? You can follow this tutorial to view EPUB 2.0 m...