Deploy Business Network Archive (BNA) to Playground
How to deploy a Business Network Archive (BNA) file to Hyperledger Composer Playground?
If you have an existing Business Network Archive (BNA) file that contains a Hyperledger Composer Business Network application, you can follow this tutorial to deploy it to the Hyperledger Composer Playground.
1. Open Hyperledger Composer Playground. You see a list of Business Networks connected to the Hyperledger Fabric simulator in the Web browser.
2. Click the "+" icon at the end of the list. You the "Deploy New Business Network" screen.
3. Scroll down to the "MODEL NETWORK STARTER TEMPLATE" section.
4. Drag and drop your Business Network Archive (BNA) file to the "Drop here to upload or browse" icon. The BNA file will uploaded and the summary of the network will be displayed in the top right corner.
5. Click "Deploy". The uploaded business network will be deployed to the playground and ready for you to test.
2020-12-15, 493👍, 0💬
How to build a test service operation to dump everything from the "context.Request" object in the re...
How to add a new operation to an API on the Publisher Portal of an Azure API Management Service 2017...
How to use the "send-one-way-request" Policy statement to call an extra web service for an Azure API...
How to use the "rewrite-uri" Policy Statement for an Azure API service operation? The "rewrite-uri" ...
How to use the XML to JSON Conversion Tool at freeformatter.com? If you want to try the XML to JSON ...