Tools, FAQ, Tutorials:
Add App Secret Keys on Azure AD
How to add a secret key in an app registration on Azure AD?
Secret keys in an app registration on Azure AD are used to authenticate the access token request in the authentication code flow.
You can add a new secret key in your app registration on Azure AD by following these steps:
1. Sign in to the Azure portal with admin permissions.
2. Go back to "Azure Active Directory > default directory > App Registrations (Preview)". You see a list of application IDs.
3. Select and open "OpenID Test". You see a summary of this application ID.
4. Click "Certificates & secrets" from the left menu. You see a list of certificates and a list of secrets for this app.
5. Click "New client secret" button. You see a pop up screen to add new secret key.
6. Enter a name for this new key and click "Add". Azure AD will create a new secret key for you.
7. Copy and paste this new key to your local file immediately. It will become hidden after your closes the screen.
You can create multiple secret keys. And use one for each integration with Azure AD using the authentication code flow.
â‡’ Azure AD App Registration Manifest
â‡ Azure AD App Registrations (Preview)
â‡‘ Integration with Azure Active Directory
â‡‘â‡‘ OpenID Tutorials
2022-03-29, 934👍, 0💬
How to build a test service operation to dump everything from the "context.Request" object in the re...
How to start Visual Studio Command Prompt? I have Visual Studio 2017 Community version with Visual C...
How to use the XML to JSON Conversion Tool at freeformatter.com? If you want to try the XML to JSON ...
How To Pass Arrays By References? in PHP? Like normal variables, you can pass an array by reference ...
How to access Query String parameters from "context.Request.Url.Que ry"object in Azure API Policy? Q...