Windows Forms App with VC# in Visual Studio 2017
How to build a Windows Forms application with VC# code in Visual Studio 2017?
If you want to build a Windows Forms application with VC# code in Visual Studio 2017, you can follow this tutorial:
1. Click "File > New > Project" menu. You see the new project box showing up.
2. Select "Windows Forms App (.NET Framework) as the project type under "Other Languages > Visual Basic" section,
3. Enter the following project name and location:
Name: HelloWfVcs Location: c:\fyicenter\vcs2017 Solution name: HelloWfVcs
4. Click "OK". You see a default application form displayed on the visual design section showing up.
5. Drag the bottom right corner to change the size of the application form.
6. Drag and drop any form controls from the Toolbox.
7. Open the Form1.vb code to enter your VB coding.
8. Click "Build > Build Solution" to build the application.
The picture below shows you how to build
a Windows Forms application with VC# code in Visual Studio 2017:
2017-08-08, 685👍, 0💬
How To Upload Files into Database in PHP? To store uploaded files to MySQL database, you can use the...
How to view API details on the Publisher Portal of an Azure API Management Service 2017 version? You...
How to add images to my EPUB books Images can be added into book content using the XHTML "img" eleme...
How to use the "rewrite-uri" Policy Statement for an Azure API service operation? The "rewrite-uri" ...
How to view EPUB 2.0 metadata in Calibre book Library? You can follow this tutorial to view EPUB 2.0...