Windows Forms App with VC# in Visual Studio 2017
How to build a Windows Forms application with VC# code in Visual Studio 2017?
If you want to build a Windows Forms application with VC# code in Visual Studio 2017, you can follow this tutorial:
1. Click "File > New > Project" menu. You see the new project box showing up.
2. Select "Windows Forms App (.NET Framework) as the project type under "Other Languages > Visual Basic" section,
3. Enter the following project name and location:
Name: HelloWfVcs Location: c:\fyicenter\vcs2017 Solution name: HelloWfVcs
4. Click "OK". You see a default application form displayed on the visual design section showing up.
5. Drag the bottom right corner to change the size of the application form.
6. Drag and drop any form controls from the Toolbox.
7. Open the Form1.vb code to enter your VB coding.
8. Click "Build > Build Solution" to build the application.
The picture below shows you how to build
a Windows Forms application with VC# code in Visual Studio 2017:
â‡’â‡’Visual Studio Tutorials
2017-08-08, 1170👍, 0💬
How to use the "find-and-replace" Policy Statement for an Azure API service operation? The "find-and...
Where to see some Examples of Invalid JSON Values? Here are some Examples of Invalid JSON Values: 1....
How to access Request body from "context.Request.Body" object in Azure API Policy? Request body is t...
What is test testing area for? The testing area is provided to allow visitors to post testing commen...
What is Azure API Management Publisher Dashboard? Azure API Management Publisher Dashboard is an Azu...