Windows Forms App with VC# in Visual Studio 2017
How to build a Windows Forms application with VC# code in Visual Studio 2017?
If you want to build a Windows Forms application with VC# code in Visual Studio 2017, you can follow this tutorial:
1. Click "File > New > Project" menu. You see the new project box showing up.
2. Select "Windows Forms App (.NET Framework) as the project type under "Other Languages > Visual Basic" section,
3. Enter the following project name and location:
Name: HelloWfVcs Location: c:\fyicenter\vcs2017 Solution name: HelloWfVcs
4. Click "OK". You see a default application form displayed on the visual design section showing up.
5. Drag the bottom right corner to change the size of the application form.
6. Drag and drop any form controls from the Toolbox.
7. Open the Form1.vb code to enter your VB coding.
8. Click "Build > Build Solution" to build the application.
The picture below shows you how to build a Windows Forms application with VC# code in Visual Studio 2017:
2017-08-08, 1329👍, 0💬
What are "*..." and "**..." Wildcard Parameters in Function Definitions? If you want to define a fun...
How To Merge Cells in a Column? If you want to merge multiple cells vertically in a row, you need to...
Where to find tutorials on PHP language? I want to know how to learn PHP. Here is a large collection...
How to use the "Ctrl-p Ctrl-q" sequence to detach console from the TTY terminal of container's runni...
How to add an API to an API product for internal testing on the Publisher Portal of an Azure API Man...