Windows Forms App with VC# in Visual Studio 2017
How to build a Windows Forms application with VC# code in Visual Studio 2017?
If you want to build a Windows Forms application with VC# code in Visual Studio 2017, you can follow this tutorial:
1. Click "File > New > Project" menu. You see the new project box showing up.
2. Select "Windows Forms App (.NET Framework) as the project type under "Other Languages > Visual Basic" section,
3. Enter the following project name and location:
Name: HelloWfVcs Location: c:\fyicenter\vcs2017 Solution name: HelloWfVcs
4. Click "OK". You see a default application form displayed on the visual design section showing up.
5. Drag the bottom right corner to change the size of the application form.
6. Drag and drop any form controls from the Toolbox.
7. Open the Form1.vb code to enter your VB coding.
8. Click "Build > Build Solution" to build the application.
The picture below shows you how to build
a Windows Forms application with VC# code in Visual Studio 2017:
2017-08-08, 471👍, 0💬
How To Insert Rows Based on SELECT Statements in PHP? If want to insert rows into a table based on d...
What Types of Data Can Be Used as Array Keys in PHP? Two types of data can be used as array keys: st...
How To Submit Values without Using a Form in PHP? If you know the values you want to submit, you can...
How To Create a Directory in PHP? You can use the mkdir() function to create a directory. Here is a ...