Windows Forms App with VC# in Visual Studio 2017
How to build a Windows Forms application with VC# code in Visual Studio 2017?
If you want to build a Windows Forms application with VC# code in Visual Studio 2017, you can follow this tutorial:
1. Click "File > New > Project" menu. You see the new project box showing up.
2. Select "Windows Forms App (.NET Framework) as the project type under "Other Languages > Visual Basic" section,
3. Enter the following project name and location:
Name: HelloWfVcs Location: c:\fyicenter\vcs2017 Solution name: HelloWfVcs
4. Click "OK". You see a default application form displayed on the visual design section showing up.
5. Drag the bottom right corner to change the size of the application form.
6. Drag and drop any form controls from the Toolbox.
7. Open the Form1.vb code to enter your VB coding.
8. Click "Build > Build Solution" to build the application.
The picture below shows you how to build
a Windows Forms application with VC# code in Visual Studio 2017:
2017-08-08, 430👍, 0💬
Where to find tutorials on PHP language? I want to know how to learn PHP. Here is a large collection...
How To Control Vertical Alignment? By default, text in all table cells are aligned to the top vertic...
What is Azure API Management Gateway? Azure API Management Gateway is the Azure Web server that serv...
How To Create a Table To Store Files in PHP? If you using MySQL database and want to store files in ...
How To Use an Array as a Stack in PHP? A stack is a simple data structure that manages data elements...