Windows Forms App with VC# in Visual Studio 2017
How to build a Windows Forms application with VC# code in Visual Studio 2017?
If you want to build a Windows Forms application with VC# code in Visual Studio 2017, you can follow this tutorial:
1. Click "File > New > Project" menu. You see the new project box showing up.
2. Select "Windows Forms App (.NET Framework) as the project type under "Other Languages > Visual Basic" section,
3. Enter the following project name and location:
Name: HelloWfVcs Location: c:\fyicenter\vcs2017 Solution name: HelloWfVcs
4. Click "OK". You see a default application form displayed on the visual design section showing up.
5. Drag the bottom right corner to change the size of the application form.
6. Drag and drop any form controls from the Toolbox.
7. Open the Form1.vb code to enter your VB coding.
8. Click "Build > Build Solution" to build the application.
The picture below shows you how to build
a Windows Forms application with VC# code in Visual Studio 2017:
2017-08-08, 729👍, 0💬
Where to find tutorials on how to Read and Write Files in PHP? A collection of tutorials to answer m...
What is json.tool? Can I use it to convert a JSON string a pretty-print format? json.tool is a speci...
How Values in Arrays Are Indexed in PHP? Values in an array are all indexed their corresponding keys...
Why Do You Need to Filter Out Empty Files in PHP? When you are processing uploaded files, you need t...
How To Add Column Headers to a Table? If you want to add column headers to a table, you need to use ...