WPF App with VC# and XAML in Visual Studio 2017
How to build a WPF application with VC# and XAML in Visual Studio 2017?
If you want to build a WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation) application with VC# and XAML in Visual Studio 2017, you can follow this tutorial
1. Start Visual Studio 2017 with .NET development environment.
2. Click "File > New > Project" menu. You see the new project box showing up.
3. Select "WPF App (.NET Framework) as the project type under "Other Languages > Visual C#" section,
4. Enter the following project name and location:
Name: HelloWpfVcs Location: c:\fyicenter\vcs2017\ Solution name: HelloWpfVcs
5. Click "OK". You see a default application window displayed on the visual design section showing up.
6. Drag the bottom right corner to change the size of the application window.
7. You also see XAML (Extensible Application Markup Language) definition of the blank application in the XAML section.
8. Modify the XAML definition with the following:
<Window xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/winfx/2006/xaml/presentation" Title="Hello WPF VB" Width="200" Height="200"> <Label Width="90" Height="30">Hello World!</Label> </Window>
9. You see the application window changed in the visual design section.
The picture below shows you how to build a WPF application with VC# and XAML in Visual Studio 2017:
2017-08-13, 710👍, 0💬
Where to find tutorials on Python programming language? I want to learn Python. Here is a large coll...
How to install .NET Framework in Visual Studio Community 2017? I have the Visual Studio Installer in...
What is EPUB 2.0 Metadata "dc:date" Element? EPUB 2.0 Metadata "dc:date" is an optional metadata ele...
How To Get All the Values Out of an Array in PHP? Function array_values() returns a new array that c...
How To Write a String to a File with a File Handle in PHP? If you have a file handle linked to a fil...