WPF App with VC# and XAML in Visual Studio 2017
How to build a WPF application with VC# and XAML in Visual Studio 2017?
If you want to build a WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation) application with VC# and XAML in Visual Studio 2017, you can follow this tutorial
1. Start Visual Studio 2017 with .NET development environment.
2. Click "File > New > Project" menu. You see the new project box showing up.
3. Select "WPF App (.NET Framework) as the project type under "Other Languages > Visual C#" section,
4. Enter the following project name and location:
Name: HelloWpfVcs Location: c:\fyicenter\vcs2017\ Solution name: HelloWpfVcs
5. Click "OK". You see a default application window displayed on the visual design section showing up.
6. Drag the bottom right corner to change the size of the application window.
7. You also see XAML (Extensible Application Markup Language) definition of the blank application in the XAML section.
8. Modify the XAML definition with the following:
<Window xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/winfx/2006/xaml/presentation" Title="Hello WPF VB" Width="200" Height="200"> <Label Width="90" Height="30">Hello World!</Label> </Window>
9. You see the application window changed in the visual design section.
The picture below shows you how to build a WPF application with VC# and XAML in Visual Studio 2017:
2017-08-13, 337👍, 0💬
How To Find a Specific Value in an Array in PHP? There are two functions can be used to test if a va...
Can You Specify the "new line" Character in Single-Quoted Strings? You can not specify the "new line...
How To Upload Files into Database in PHP? To store uploaded files to MySQL database, you can use the...
How To Create Table Borders? There are two sets of borders within a table: Outer Borders - Borders t...
How To Control Horizontal Alignment in Table Cells? By default, text in all table cells are aligned ...