WPF App with VC# and XAML in Visual Studio 2017
How to build a WPF application with VC# and XAML in Visual Studio 2017?
If you want to build a WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation) application with VC# and XAML in Visual Studio 2017, you can follow this tutorial
1. Start Visual Studio 2017 with .NET development environment.
2. Click "File > New > Project" menu. You see the new project box showing up.
3. Select "WPF App (.NET Framework) as the project type under "Other Languages > Visual C#" section,
4. Enter the following project name and location:
Name: HelloWpfVcs Location: c:\fyicenter\vcs2017\ Solution name: HelloWpfVcs
5. Click "OK". You see a default application window displayed on the visual design section showing up.
6. Drag the bottom right corner to change the size of the application window.
7. You also see XAML (Extensible Application Markup Language) definition of the blank application in the XAML section.
8. Modify the XAML definition with the following:
<Window xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/winfx/2006/xaml/presentation" Title="Hello WPF VB" Width="200" Height="200"> <Label Width="90" Height="30">Hello World!</Label> </Window>
9. You see the application window changed in the visual design section.
The picture below shows you how to build a WPF application with VC# and XAML in Visual Studio 2017:
2017-08-13, 228👍, 0💬
How To Use an Array as a Stack in PHP? A stack is a simple data structure that manages data elements...
How To Upload Files into Database in PHP? To store uploaded files to MySQL database, you can use the...
How To Remove Slashes on Submitted Input Values in PHP? By default, when input values are submitted ...
What Is an HTML "em" Tag/Element? An "em" element is an inline element that you can use to specify t...
Where to find tutorials on how to Read and Write Files in PHP? A collection of tutorials to answer m...