WPF App with VC# and XAML in Visual Studio 2017
How to build a WPF application with VC# and XAML in Visual Studio 2017?
If you want to build a WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation) application with VC# and XAML in Visual Studio 2017, you can follow this tutorial
1. Start Visual Studio 2017 with .NET development environment.
2. Click "File > New > Project" menu. You see the new project box showing up.
3. Select "WPF App (.NET Framework) as the project type under "Other Languages > Visual C#" section,
4. Enter the following project name and location:
Name: HelloWpfVcs Location: c:\fyicenter\vcs2017\ Solution name: HelloWpfVcs
5. Click "OK". You see a default application window displayed on the visual design section showing up.
6. Drag the bottom right corner to change the size of the application window.
7. You also see XAML (Extensible Application Markup Language) definition of the blank application in the XAML section.
8. Modify the XAML definition with the following:
<Window xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/winfx/2006/xaml/presentation" Title="Hello WPF VB" Width="200" Height="200"> <Label Width="90" Height="30">Hello World!</Label> </Window>
9. You see the application window changed in the visual design section.
The picture below shows you how to build a WPF application with VC# and XAML in Visual Studio 2017:
2017-08-13, 1030👍, 0💬
How to use the "send-one-way-request" Policy statement to call an extra web service for an Azure API...
Where to find tutorials on how to work with MySQL Database in PHP? A collection of tutorials to answ...
How to access Request body from "context.Request.Body" object in Azure API Policy? Request body is t...
Where to see resource detailed information of my API Management Service on Azure Portal? Once you ha...
How to access Query String parameters from "context.Request.Url.Que ry"object in Azure API Policy? Q...