Create C++ Project with Visual Studio 2017
How to Create a C++ Program Project with Visual Studio 2017?
If you are new to Visual Studio 2017, you can follow tutorial to create your first new C++ program project in Visual Studio 2017.
1. Start Visual Studio 2017 with Visual C++ development environment.
2. Click "File > New > Project" menu. You see the new project box showing up.
3. Select the project type under the Visual C++ templates selection, like "Win32 Console Application", and enter project & solution names.
4. Click "OK". You see the Win32 Application Wizard screen.
5. Click "Next". You see the application settings screen.
6. Click "Finish". You get a new project created and ready to write the C++ code.
The picture below shows you how to create a new project for a Win32 Console Application
in Visual Studio 2017:
2017-08-07, 109👍, 0💬
How To Run a PHP Script? A standard alone PHP script can be executed directly with the PHP Command L...
Can You Specify the "new line" Character in Single-Quoted Strings? You can not specify the "new line...
How To Use an Array as a Queue in PHP? A queue is a simple data structure that manages data elements...
How To Insert Rows Based on SELECT Statements in PHP? If want to insert rows into a table based on d...
How To Quote Date and Time Values in SQL Statements in PHP? If you want to provide date and time val...