Create C++ Project with Visual Studio 2017
How to Create a C++ Program Project with Visual Studio 2017?
If you are new to Visual Studio 2017, you can follow tutorial to create your first new C++ program project in Visual Studio 2017.
1. Start Visual Studio 2017 with Visual C++ development environment.
2. Click "File > New > Project" menu. You see the new project box showing up.
3. Select the project type under the Visual C++ templates selection, like "Win32 Console Application", and enter project & solution names.
4. Click "OK". You see the Win32 Application Wizard screen.
5. Click "Next". You see the application settings screen.
6. Click "Finish". You get a new project created and ready to write the C++ code.
The picture below shows you how to create a new project for a Win32 Console Application
in Visual Studio 2017:
2017-08-07, 228👍, 0💬
Can You Add Values to an Array without Keys in PHP? Can You Add Values to an Array with a Key? The a...
How To Use an Array as a Queue in PHP? A queue is a simple data structure that manages data elements...
How To Loop through an Array without Using "foreach" in PHP? PHP offers the following functions to a...
How To Run a PHP Script? A standard alone PHP script can be executed directly with the PHP Command L...
Why Do You Need to Filter Out Empty Files in PHP? When you are processing uploaded files, you need t...