Create C++ Project with Visual Studio 2017
How to Create a C++ Program Project with Visual Studio 2017?
If you are new to Visual Studio 2017, you can follow tutorial to create your first new C++ program project in Visual Studio 2017.
1. Start Visual Studio 2017 with Visual C++ development environment.
2. Click "File > New > Project" menu. You see the new project box showing up.
3. Select the project type under the Visual C++ templates selection, like "Win32 Console Application", and enter project & solution names.
4. Click "OK". You see the Win32 Application Wizard screen.
5. Click "Next". You see the application settings screen.
6. Click "Finish". You get a new project created and ready to write the C++ code.
The picture below shows you how to create a new project for a Win32 Console Application
in Visual Studio 2017:
2017-08-07, 312👍, 0💬
What Is a "dl" Tag/Element? A "dl" element is block level element that can be used to define a defin...
Where to find tutorials on how to Read and Write Files in PHP? A collection of tutorials to answer m...
Where to find tutorials on how to create Your Own Functions in PHP? A collection of tutorials to ans...
How To Loop through an Array without Using "foreach" in PHP? PHP offers the following functions to a...