Create C++ Project with Visual Studio 2017
How to Create a C++ Program Project with Visual Studio 2017?
If you are new to Visual Studio 2017, you can follow tutorial to create your first new C++ program project in Visual Studio 2017.
1. Start Visual Studio 2017 with Visual C++ development environment.
2. Click "File > New > Project" menu. You see the new project box showing up.
3. Select the project type under the Visual C++ templates selection, like "Win32 Console Application", and enter project & solution names.
4. Click "OK". You see the Win32 Application Wizard screen.
5. Click "Next". You see the application settings screen.
6. Click "Finish". You get a new project created and ready to write the C++ code.
The picture below shows you how to create a new project for a Win32 Console Application
in Visual Studio 2017:
2017-08-07, 553👍, 0💬
Where to find tutorials on how to create Your Own Functions in PHP? A collection of tutorials to ans...
Can You Copy an Array in PHP? You can create a new array by copying an existing array using the assi...
Where to find tutorials on RSS specifications? I want to learn it to describe my API services. Here ...
How To Add Column Headers to a Table? If you want to add column headers to a table, you need to use ...
Where Is the Submitted Form Data Stored in PHP? When a user submit a form on your Web server, user e...