Create C++ Project with Visual Studio 2017
How to Create a C++ Program Project with Visual Studio 2017?
If you are new to Visual Studio 2017, you can follow tutorial to create your first new C++ program project in Visual Studio 2017.
1. Start Visual Studio 2017 with Visual C++ development environment.
2. Click "File > New > Project" menu. You see the new project box showing up.
3. Select the project type under the Visual C++ templates selection, like "Win32 Console Application", and enter project & solution names.
4. Click "OK". You see the Win32 Application Wizard screen.
5. Click "Next". You see the application settings screen.
6. Click "Finish". You get a new project created and ready to write the C++ code.
The picture below shows you how to create a new project for a Win32 Console Application
in Visual Studio 2017:
2017-08-07, 379👍, 0💬
Where to find tutorials on how to use PHP built-in functions to manage arrays? A collection of tutor...
Where to find tutorials on Python programming language? I want to learn Python. Here is a large coll...
What Types of Data Can Be Used as Array Keys in PHP? Two types of data can be used as array keys: st...
How To Loop through an Array without Using "foreach" in PHP? PHP offers the following functions to a...
Where to find tutorials of introduction to HTML Tables and Table Cells? Here is a list of tutorials ...