Create C++ Project with Visual Studio 2017
How to Create a C++ Program Project with Visual Studio 2017?
If you are new to Visual Studio 2017, you can follow tutorial to create your first new C++ program project in Visual Studio 2017.
1. Start Visual Studio 2017 with Visual C++ development environment.
2. Click "File > New > Project" menu. You see the new project box showing up.
3. Select the project type under the Visual C++ templates selection, like "Win32 Console Application", and enter project & solution names.
4. Click "OK". You see the Win32 Application Wizard screen.
5. Click "Next". You see the application settings screen.
6. Click "Finish". You get a new project created and ready to write the C++ code.
The picture below shows you how to create a new project for a Win32 Console Application
in Visual Studio 2017:
2017-08-07, 160👍, 0💬
What Is an HTML "em" Tag/Element? An "em" element is an inline element that you can use to specify t...
How To Insert Rows Based on SELECT Statements in PHP? If want to insert rows into a table based on d...
How To Use an Array as a Queue in PHP? A queue is a simple data structure that manages data elements...
What is this Website about? dev.FYIcenter.com is a Website for software developer looking for softwa...
How To Submit Values without Using a Form in PHP? If you know the values you want to submit, you can...