Main Features on Visual Studio 2017 Start Page
What features are available on Visual Studio 2017 Start Page?
After you started Visual Studio 2017 you the Start Page with the following features:
1. Top Menu - Allows you to access menu items through: File, Edit, View, Project, Debug, Team, Tools, Test, Analyze, Windows, and Help.
2. Search Box (near the top edge) - Allows you search in for functionalities, help topics, or anything in your project files
3. Sign In (near the top right corner) - Allows you to sign in to your Microsoft developer cloud service account.
4. Explorer Pane (on the left side) - Allows you browse projects/solutions, classes, properties, and development team members.
5. Work Area (in the center) - Allows you to view and edit program or resource files
The picture below shows you features on Visual Studio Start Page:
2017-08-07, 197👍, 0💬
How To Create an Array with a Sequence of Integers or Characters in PHP? The quickest way to create ...
How To Use Different Markers on Ordered List Items? By default, browsers will use decimal numbers as...
Where to find tutorials on how to create Your Own Functions in PHP? A collection of tutorials to ans...
How To Loop through an Array without Using "foreach" in PHP? PHP offers the following functions to a...
FYIcenter.com Online Tools: FYIcenter JSON Validator and Formatter FYIcenter JSON to XML Converter F...