Main Features on Visual Studio 2017 Start Page
What features are available on Visual Studio 2017 Start Page?
After you started Visual Studio 2017 you the Start Page with the following features:
1. Top Menu - Allows you to access menu items through: File, Edit, View, Project, Debug, Team, Tools, Test, Analyze, Windows, and Help.
2. Search Box (near the top edge) - Allows you search in for functionalities, help topics, or anything in your project files
3. Sign In (near the top right corner) - Allows you to sign in to your Microsoft developer cloud service account.
4. Explorer Pane (on the left side) - Allows you browse projects/solutions, classes, properties, and development team members.
5. Work Area (in the center) - Allows you to view and edit program or resource files
The picture below shows you features on Visual Studio Start Page:
2017-08-07, 222👍, 0💬
FYIcenter JSON Validator and Formatter is an online tool that checks for syntax errors of JSON text ...
How To Support Multiple-Page Forms in PHP? If you have a long form with a lots of fields, you may wa...
How To Create an Array with a Sequence of Integers or Characters in PHP? The quickest way to create ...
What Is an HTML "em" Tag/Element? An "em" element is an inline element that you can use to specify t...
What Types of Data Can Be Used as Array Keys in PHP? Two types of data can be used as array keys: st...