Main Features on Visual Studio 2017 Start Page
What features are available on Visual Studio 2017 Start Page?
After you started Visual Studio 2017 you the Start Page with the following features:
1. Top Menu - Allows you to access menu items through: File, Edit, View, Project, Debug, Team, Tools, Test, Analyze, Windows, and Help.
2. Search Box (near the top edge) - Allows you search in for functionalities, help topics, or anything in your project files
3. Sign In (near the top right corner) - Allows you to sign in to your Microsoft developer cloud service account.
4. Explorer Pane (on the left side) - Allows you browse projects/solutions, classes, properties, and development team members.
5. Work Area (in the center) - Allows you to view and edit program or resource files
The picture below shows you features on Visual Studio Start Page:
â‡’â‡’Visual Studio Tutorials
2017-08-07, 1092👍, 0💬
How to add request query string Parameters to my Azure API operation to make it more user friendly? ...
How to create the Hello-3.0.epub package? I have all required files to create Hello-3.0.epub. To cre...
What properties and functions are supported on requests.models.Response objects? "requests" module s...
How to add request query string Parameters to my Azure API operation 2017 version to make it more us...
How To Control Padding Spaces within a Table Cell? Cell padding spaces are spaces between cell inner...