Main Features on Visual Studio 2017 Start Page
What features are available on Visual Studio 2017 Start Page?
After you started Visual Studio 2017 you the Start Page with the following features:
1. Top Menu - Allows you to access menu items through: File, Edit, View, Project, Debug, Team, Tools, Test, Analyze, Windows, and Help.
2. Search Box (near the top edge) - Allows you search in for functionalities, help topics, or anything in your project files
3. Sign In (near the top right corner) - Allows you to sign in to your Microsoft developer cloud service account.
4. Explorer Pane (on the left side) - Allows you browse projects/solutions, classes, properties, and development team members.
5. Work Area (in the center) - Allows you to view and edit program or resource files
The picture below shows you features on Visual Studio Start Page:
2017-08-07, 244👍, 0💬
How To Return a Reference from a Function? in PHP? To return a reference from a function, you need t...
Where to find tutorials of introduction to HTML Tables and Table Cells? Here is a list of tutorials ...
How To Submit Values without Using a Form in PHP? If you know the values you want to submit, you can...
How To Sort an Array by Keys in PHP? Sorting an array by keys can be done by using the ksort() funct...
How To Control Padding Spaces within a Table Cell? Cell padding spaces are spaces between cell inner...