Main Features on Visual Studio 2017 Start Page
What features are available on Visual Studio 2017 Start Page?
After you started Visual Studio 2017 you the Start Page with the following features:
1. Top Menu - Allows you to access menu items through: File, Edit, View, Project, Debug, Team, Tools, Test, Analyze, Windows, and Help.
2. Search Box (near the top edge) - Allows you search in for functionalities, help topics, or anything in your project files
3. Sign In (near the top right corner) - Allows you to sign in to your Microsoft developer cloud service account.
4. Explorer Pane (on the left side) - Allows you browse projects/solutions, classes, properties, and development team members.
5. Work Area (in the center) - Allows you to view and edit program or resource files
The picture below shows you features on Visual Studio Start Page:
2017-08-07, 180👍, 0💬
How To Insert Rows Based on SELECT Statements in PHP? If want to insert rows into a table based on d...
How To Use an Array as a Stack in PHP? A stack is a simple data structure that manages data elements...
Where to find tutorials on how to Read and Write Files in PHP? A collection of tutorials to answer m...
How To Get All the Values Out of an Array in PHP? Function array_values() returns a new array that c...
How To Submit Values without Using a Form in PHP? If you know the values you want to submit, you can...