Install Visual C++ in Visual Studio
How to install Visual C++ in Visual Studio Community 2017? I have the Visual Studio Installer installed.
If you have the Visual Studio Installer ready, you can follow these steps to install Visual C++ in Visual Studio Community 2017.
1. Run "All Programs > Visual Studio Installer". You see the Visual Studio Installer window.
2. Click the checkbox on the "Desktop development with C++ - Build classis Windows-based applications..." section to select it.
3. Click "Install" at the lower right corner to start the download process. You see the download progress indicator window.
4. Wait for the download the finish. It could be a long wait, since it about 5GB data to transfer.
5. Restart your computer, when the download is completed.
After restart, Visual Studio Community 2017 is ready for your to build C++ applications.
The picture below shows you how to download and Visual C++ for Visual Studio:
2017-08-07, 217👍, 0💬
How To Connect to MySQL from a PHP Script in PHP? If you want access the MySQL server, you must crea...
Why Do You Need to Filter Out Empty Files in PHP? When you are processing uploaded files, you need t...
How To Merge Values of Two Arrays into a Single Array in PHP? You can use the array_merge() function...
Where to find tutorials on HTML language? I want to know how to learn HTML. Here is a large collecti...
How To Run a PHP Script? A standard alone PHP script can be executed directly with the PHP Command L...