Install Visual C++ in Visual Studio
How to install Visual C++ in Visual Studio Community 2017? I have the Visual Studio Installer installed.
If you have the Visual Studio Installer ready, you can follow these steps to install Visual C++ in Visual Studio Community 2017.
1. Run "All Programs > Visual Studio Installer". You see the Visual Studio Installer window.
2. Click the checkbox on the "Desktop development with C++ - Build classis Windows-based applications..." section to select it.
3. Click "Install" at the lower right corner to start the download process. You see the download progress indicator window.
4. Wait for the download the finish. It could be a long wait, since it about 5GB data to transfer.
5. Restart your computer, when the download is completed.
After restart, Visual Studio Community 2017 is ready for your to build C++ applications.
The picture below shows you how to download and Visual C++ for Visual Studio:
2017-08-07, 305👍, 0💬
How To Quote Date and Time Values in SQL Statements in PHP? If you want to provide date and time val...
How To Create a Table To Store Files in PHP? If you using MySQL database and want to store files in ...
What is EPUB 2.0 Metadata "dc:creator" and "dc:contributor" elements? EPUB 2.0 Metadata "dc:creator"...
How To Create Table Borders? There are two sets of borders within a table: Outer Borders - Borders t...
How To Return a Reference from a Function? in PHP? To return a reference from a function, you need t...