Tools, FAQ, Tutorials:
Install Docker Desktop 2.5.0 on Windows 10
How to Install Docker Desktop 2.5.0 on Windows 10?
You can follow this tutorial to Install Docker Desktop 2.5.0 on Windows 10.
1. Go to https://docs.docker.com/docker-for-windows/previous-versions/.
2. Click "Download" link under "Docker Desktop Community 22.214.171.124" to download "Docker Desktop Installer.exe".
3. Double-click "Docker Desktop Installer.exe" to start the Installer.
3. Wait for the Installer to download the full package. You see the "Docker Desktop 2.5.0" installation screen.
4. Click [OK] to finish installation with default options.
5. Start Docker Desktop, you see the "WSL 2 is not installed" warning.
See the next tutorial on installing WSL 2 on Windows systems.
⇐ "Docker failed to initialize" Error
⇑ Install Docker Desktop on Windows
2023-02-03, 2369👍, 0💬
Where Is the Submitted Form Data Stored in PHP? When a user submit a form on your Web server, user e...
How To Move Uploaded Files To Permanent Directory in PHP? PHP stores uploaded files in a temporary d...
How to read RSS validation errors at w3.org? If your RSS feed has errors, the RSS validator at w3.or...
How To Pass Arrays By References? in PHP? Like normal variables, you can pass an array by reference ...