Install Docker Desktop 2.5.0 on Windows 10
How to Install Docker Desktop 2.5.0 on Windows 10?
You can follow this tutorial to Install Docker Desktop 2.5.0 on Windows 10.
2. Click "Download" link under "Docker Desktop Community 220.127.116.11" to download "Docker Desktop Installer.exe".
3. Double-click "Docker Desktop Installer.exe" to start the Installer.
3. Wait for the Installer to download the full package. You see the "Docker Desktop 2.5.0" installation screen.
4. Click [OK] to finish installation with default options.
5. Start Docker Desktop, you see the "WSL 2 is not installed" warning.
See the next tutorial on installing WSL 2 on Windows systems.
2023-02-03, 2845👍, 0💬
Where Can I get a copy of the RSS XML Schema? RSS XML Schema is an XML Schema that defines how an RS...
Where Is the Submitted Form Data Stored in PHP? When a user submit a form on your Web server, user e...
How to add images to my EPUB books Images can be added into book content using the XHTML "img" eleme...
Can You Add Values to an Array without Keys in PHP? Can You Add Values to an Array with a Key? The a...
How to use the Atom Online Validator at w3.org? w3.org feed validation service is provided at http:/...