Install Docker CE on Ubuntu Manually
How to install Docker CE (Community Edition) on Ubuntu Manually?
You can follow this tutorial to install Docker CE (Community Edition) on Ubuntu manually.
1. Get your Ubuntu codename with "lsb_release" command.
$ lsb_release -cs bionic
2. Get your system architecture name with "arch" or "uname -m" command. x86_64 means amd64.
$ arch x86_64
3. Download the Docker CE package based your Ubuntu flavor and system architecture:
$ mkdir docker-ce $ cd docker-ce $ curl https://download.docker.com/linux/ubuntu/dists/bionic/pool/stable/amd64/\ docker-ce_18.09.6~3-0~ubuntu-bionic_amd64.deb --output docker-ce.deb
4. Install docker-ce.deb
$ sudo dpkg -i docker-ce.deb
5. Repeat the same process to install docker-ce-cli_18.09.6~3-0~ubuntu-bionic_amd64.deb.
6. Repeat the same process to install containerd.io_1.2.5-1_amd64.deb.
2019-04-21, 416👍, 0💬
What is Azure API Management Publisher Dashboard? Azure API Management Publisher Dashboard is an Azu...
What Is an HTML "em" Tag/Element? An "em" element is an inline element that you can use to specify t...
How to write a policy to set and get custom variables? Here is a policy that sets and gets custom va...
Where to find tutorials on introduction of EPUB 2.0.1 Specification? Here is a list of tutorials to ...
Where to find tutorials on Using Azure API Management Developer Portal? Here is a list of tutorials ...