Install Docker CE on Ubuntu Manually
How to install Docker CE (Community Edition) on Ubuntu Manually?
You can follow this tutorial to install Docker CE (Community Edition) on Ubuntu manually.
1. Get your Ubuntu codename with "lsb_release" command.
$ lsb_release -cs bionic
2. Get your system architecture name with "arch" or "uname -m" command. x86_64 means amd64.
$ arch x86_64
3. Download the Docker CE package based your Ubuntu flavor and system architecture:
$ mkdir docker-ce $ cd docker-ce $ curl https://download.docker.com/linux/ubuntu/dists/bionic/pool/stable/amd64/\ docker-ce_18.09.6~3-0~ubuntu-bionic_amd64.deb --output docker-ce.deb
4. Install docker-ce.deb
$ sudo dpkg -i docker-ce.deb
5. Repeat the same process to install docker-ce-cli_18.09.6~3-0~ubuntu-bionic_amd64.deb.
6. Repeat the same process to install containerd.io_1.2.5-1_amd64.deb.
2019-08-08, 132👍, 0💬
What is EPUB 2.0 Metadata "dc:creator" and "dc:contributor" elements? EPUB 2.0 Metadata "dc:creator"...
Where to find tutorials on PHP language? I want to know how to learn PHP. Here is a large collection...
Why Do You Need to Filter Out Empty Files in PHP? When you are processing uploaded files, you need t...
Where to find tutorials on Python programming language? I want to learn Python. Here is a large coll...
How To Upload Files into Database in PHP? To store uploaded files to MySQL database, you can use the...