Tools, FAQ, Tutorials:
Install Docker CE on Ubuntu with "apt"
How to install Docker CE (Community Edition) on Ubuntu with "apt"?
You can follow this tutorial to install Docker CE (Community Edition) on Ubuntu with the "apt" tool.
1. Get your Ubuntu codename with "lsb_release" command.
fyicenter$ lsb_release -cs bionic
2. Get your system architecture name with "arch" or "uname -m" command. x86_64 means amd64.
fyicenter$ arch x86_64
3. Add Docker repository to "apt" tool.
fyicenter$ sudo add-apt-repository \ "deb [arch=amd64] https://download.docker.com/linux/ubuntu bionic stable"
4. Update "apt" package index.
fyicenter$ sudo apt-get update
5. Install the latest version of docker-ce, docker-ce-cli, and containerd.io.
fyicenter$ sudo apt-get install docker-ce docker-ce-cli containerd.io
⇒ Install Docker CE on Ubuntu Manually
2019-04-18, 776👍, 0💬
How to use the "send-one-way-request" Policy statement to call an extra web service for an Azure API...
Where is API Management Service on my Azure Portal? If your IT department has signed up for an Azure...
What Is HTML? HTML (HyperText Markup Language) is the standard markup language for creating Web page...
How to use the API operation 2017 version setting "Rewrite URL template"? The API operation setting ...
Where to find tutorials on API Management Services at Azure Portal? Here is a list of tutorials to a...