Install Docker CE on Ubuntu with "apt"
How to install Docker CE (Community Edition) on Ubuntu with "apt"?
You can follow this tutorial to install Docker CE (Community Edition) on Ubuntu with the "apt" tool.
1. Get your Ubuntu codename with "lsb_release" command.
$ lsb_release -cs bionic
2. Get your system architecture name with "arch" or "uname -m" command. x86_64 means amd64.
$ arch x86_64
3. Add Docker repository to "apt" tool.
$ sudo add-apt-repository \ "deb [arch=amd64] https://download.docker.com/linux/ubuntu bionic stable"
4. Update "apt" package index.
$ sudo apt-get update
5. Install the latest version of docker-ce, docker-ce-cli, and containerd.io.
$ sudo apt-get install docker-ce docker-ce-cli containerd.io
2019-08-08, 118👍, 0💬
How To Select an Exiting Database in PHP? The first thing after you have created a connection object...
How To Generate and Process a Form with the Same Script in PHP? In previous exercises, a Web form is...
Where to find tutorials on how to use PHP built-in functions to manage arrays? A collection of tutor...
How to install .NET Framework in Visual Studio Community 2017? I have the Visual Studio Installer in...