Install Docker CE on Ubuntu with "apt"
How to install Docker CE (Community Edition) on Ubuntu with "apt"?
You can follow this tutorial to install Docker CE (Community Edition) on Ubuntu with the "apt" tool.
1. Get your Ubuntu codename with "lsb_release" command.
$ lsb_release -cs bionic
2. Get your system architecture name with "arch" or "uname -m" command. x86_64 means amd64.
$ arch x86_64
3. Add Docker repository to "apt" tool.
$ sudo add-apt-repository \ "deb [arch=amd64] https://download.docker.com/linux/ubuntu bionic stable"
4. Update "apt" package index.
$ sudo apt-get update
5. Install the latest version of docker-ce, docker-ce-cli, and containerd.io.
$ sudo apt-get install docker-ce docker-ce-cli containerd.io
2019-04-18, 164👍, 0💬
How to start Visual Studio Command Prompt? I have Visual Studio 2017 Community version with Visual C...
What properties and functions are supported on http.client.HTTPResponse objects? If you get an http....
How To Support Multiple-Page Forms in PHP? If you have a long form with a lots of fields, you may wa...
What Is Azure API Management Service? Azure API Management as a turnkey solution for publishing APIs...
Where to find tutorials on Visual Studio? I want to know How to learn Visual Studio. Here is a large...