Install Docker CE on Ubuntu with "apt"
How to install Docker CE (Community Edition) on Ubuntu with "apt"?
You can follow this tutorial to install Docker CE (Community Edition) on Ubuntu with the "apt" tool.
1. Get your Ubuntu codename with "lsb_release" command.
$ lsb_release -cs bionic
2. Get your system architecture name with "arch" or "uname -m" command. x86_64 means amd64.
$ arch x86_64
3. Add Docker repository to "apt" tool.
$ sudo add-apt-repository \ "deb [arch=amd64] https://download.docker.com/linux/ubuntu bionic stable"
4. Update "apt" package index.
$ sudo apt-get update
5. Install the latest version of docker-ce, docker-ce-cli, and containerd.io.
$ sudo apt-get install docker-ce docker-ce-cli containerd.io
2019-04-18, 349👍, 0💬
Where to find tutorials on how to work with MySQL Database in PHP? A collection of tutorials to answ...
How to add request query string Parameters to my Azure API operation to make it more user friendly? ...
How to add an API to an API product for internal testing on the Publisher Portal of an Azure API Man...
How to create Hello-3.0.epub with WinRAR? I have all required files to create Hello-3.0.epub. To cre...
What properties and functions are supported on requests.models.Response objects? "requests" module s...