Build Implicit Flow with Azure AD v1
How to implement the OpenID Implicit Flow with Azure AD v1.0 service?
If you want to implement the OpenID Implicit Flow in your Web application to use Azure AD service, you should follow these steps:
1. Building the Azure AD v1.0 Sign-on authentication request:
2. Triggering the end user browser to fire the authentication request to https://login.microsoftonline.com/common/oauth2/authorize.
3. Letting the end user sign on to the Active Directory - This is controlled by the Azure AD service. Your application is not involved in this step.
4. Validating the authentication response:
4. Letting the end user to use your application:
Here is a diagram from
"When To Use Which (OAuth2) Grants and (OIDC) Flows"
by Robert Broeckelmann that illustrates nicely about the OpenID Implicit Flow.
2019-01-15, 533👍, 0💬
How To Pad an Array with the Same Value Multiple Times in PHP? If you want to add the same value mul...
How to add a new operation to an API on the Publisher Portal of an Azure API Management Service 2017...
What is Azure API Management Publisher Portal 2017 version? Azure API Management Publisher Portal is...
Where to find tutorials on API Management Services at Azure Portal? Here is a list of tutorials to a...
Why Do You Need to Filter Out Empty Files in PHP? When you are processing uploaded files, you need t...