Build Implicit Flow with Azure AD v1
How to implement the OpenID Implicit Flow with Azure AD v1.0 service?
If you want to implement the OpenID Implicit Flow in your Web application to use Azure AD service, you should follow these steps:
1. Building the Azure AD v1.0 Sign-on authentication request:
2. Triggering the end user browser to fire the authentication request to https://login.microsoftonline.com/common/oauth2/authorize.
3. Letting the end user sign on to the Active Directory - This is controlled by the Azure AD service. Your application is not involved in this step.
4. Validating the authentication response:
4. Letting the end user to use your application:
Here is a diagram from
"When To Use Which (OAuth2) Grants and (OIDC) Flows"
by Robert Broeckelmann that illustrates nicely about the OpenID Implicit Flow.
â‡‘â‡‘ OpenID Tutorials
2021-05-16, 771👍, 0💬
Where to find tutorials on OpenID? Here is a large collection of tutorials to answer many frequently...
How to use the XML to JSON Conversion Tool at freeformatter.com? If you want to try the XML to JSON ...
How To Submit Values without Using a Form in PHP? If you know the values you want to submit, you can...
How To Add Column Headers to a Table? If you want to add column headers to a table, you need to use ...
How to use "link" command tool to link objet files? If you have object files previously compiled by ...