Build Implicit Flow with Azure AD v1
How to implement the OpenID Implicit Flow with Azure AD v1.0 service?
If you want to implement the OpenID Implicit Flow in your Web application to use Azure AD service, you should follow these steps:
1. Building the Azure AD v1.0 Sign-on authentication request:
2. Triggering the end user browser to fire the authentication request to https://login.microsoftonline.com/common/oauth2/authorize.
3. Letting the end user sign on to the Active Directory - This is controlled by the Azure AD service. Your application is not involved in this step.
4. Validating the authentication response:
4. Letting the end user to use your application:
Here is a diagram from
"When To Use Which (OAuth2) Grants and (OIDC) Flows"
by Robert Broeckelmann that illustrates nicely about the OpenID Implicit Flow.
â‡‘â‡‘ OpenID Tutorials
2021-05-16, 960👍, 0💬
Where to see resource detailed information of my API Management Service on Azure Portal? Once you ha...
What is EPUB 2.0 Metadata "dc:publisher" and "dc:rights" elements? EPUB 2.0 Metadata "dc:publisher" ...
How to use the JSON to XML Conversion Tool at utilities-online.info? If you want to try the JSON to ...
How to create Hello-2.0.epub with WinRAR? I have all required files to create Hello-2.0.epub. To cre...