Minimum Requirement of EPUB 3.0 File
What Is the minimum requirement of an EPUB 3.0 file?
If you want to build an EPUB file that meets the minimum requirements of EPUB 3.0 specification, you need to prepare the following:
1. A text file called "mimetype" with one line listed below. It specifies the mimetype of an EPUB 3.0 book file.
2. An XML file called "container.xml" in a sub folder named as "META-INF". The "container" file uses the XML format to specify a package file of any name, for example: package.opf.
3. A package file named like package.opf, in XML format to define required meta data and specify 2 required XHTML files: one provides navigation information of the book, and the other provides the content of the book.
4. A navigation file named like navigation.xhtml that uses the XHTML language. It provides navigation information like a table of contents of the book.
5. A content file named like content.xhtml that uses the XHTML language. It provides the content of the book.
6. Package all above 5 files into a ZIP file named like Hello-3.0.epub.
The resulting ZIP file, Hello-3.0.epub, is an EPUB 3.0 file that meets the minimum requirements of EPUB 3.0 specifications.
2018-11-17, 1492👍, 0💬
Can Multiple Paragraphs Be Included in a List Item? Yes. You can include multiple paragraphs in a si...
How to dump (or encode, serialize) a Python object into a JSON string using json.dumps()? The json.d...
How to search for the first match of a regular expression using re.search()? The re.search() functio...
Where Is the Submitted Form Data Stored in PHP? When a user submit a form on your Web server, user e...
How to use the "forward-request" Policy Statement to call the backend service for an Azure API servi...