Minimum Requirement of EPUB 3.0.1 File
What Is the minimum requirement of an EPUB 3.0.1 file?
If you want to build an EPUB file that meets the minimum requirements of EPUB 3.0.1 specification, you need to prepare the following:
1. A text file called "mimetype" with one line listed below. It specifies the mimetype of an EPUB 3.0.1 book file.
2. An XML file called "container.xml" in a sub folder named as "META-INF". The "container" file uses the XML format defined in EPUB Open Container Format (OCF) 3.1. It specifies a package file of any name, for example: package.opf.
3. A package file named like package.opf, that uses the XML format defined in EPUB Packages 3.1. It defines required meta data and specifies 2 required XHTML files: one provides navigation information of the book, and the other provides the content of the book.
4. A navigation file named like navigation.xhtml that uses the XHTML language. It provides navigation information like a table of contents of the book.
5. A content file named like content.xhtml that uses the XHTML language. It provides the content of the book.
6. Package all above 5 files into a ZIP file named like Hello-3.0.epub.
The resulting ZIP file, Hello-3.0.epub, is an EPUB 3.0 file that meets the minimum requirements of EPUB 3.0.1 specifications.
2018-11-17, 312👍, 0💬
How To Copy Array Values to a List of Variables in PHP? If you want copy all values of an array to a...
Where to find tutorials on how to create Your Own Functions in PHP? A collection of tutorials to ans...
How to add a new operation to an API on the Publisher Dashboard of an Azure API Management Service? ...
How To Support Multiple-Page Forms in PHP? If you have a long form with a lots of fields, you may wa...
Where to find tutorials on Visual Studio? I want to know How to learn Visual Studio. Here is a large...