Install Windows SDK 8.1 with Visual Studio Installer
How to install "The Windows SDK version 8.1"? I need to build my Visual Studio C++ applications.
If you want to install Windows SDK Version 8.1 with Visual Studio Installer, you can follow this tutorial:
1. Close "Visual Studio". And run "All Programs > Visual Studio Installer". You see "Visual Studio Community 2017" listed as an installed product.
2. Click "Modify" button below "Visual Studio Community 2017". You see the installation selection screen.
3. Click "Windows 8.1 SDK and UCRT SDK" checkbox in the selection Summary on the right to select it.
4. Click "Modify" button near the bottom right corner. You see the download progress indicator window.
5. Wait for the download the finish. It could be a long wait, since it about 2GB data to transfer.
6. Start Visual Studio again, when the download and installation is done.
Windows SDK Version 8.1 should be ready for your Visual C++ application now.
The picture below shows you how to install "Windows SDK 8.1" with Visual Studio Installer:
â‡’â‡’Visual Studio Tutorials
2017-08-07, 11061👍, 0💬
How to Create a New Instance of a Class? There are two ways to create a new instance (object) of a c...
How To Get the Minimum or Maximum Value of an Array in PHP? If you want to get the minimum or maximu...
Where to get the detailed description of the json_encode() Function in PHP? Here is the detailed des...
How to view API details on the Publisher Dashboard of an Azure API Management Service? You can follo...
Can You Add Values to an Array without Keys in PHP? Can You Add Values to an Array with a Key? The a...