Tools, FAQ, Tutorials:
Install Windows SDK 8.1 with Visual Studio Installer
How to install "The Windows SDK version 8.1"? I need to build my Visual Studio C++ applications.
If you want to install Windows SDK Version 8.1 with Visual Studio Installer, you can follow this tutorial:
1. Close "Visual Studio". And run "All Programs > Visual Studio Installer". You see "Visual Studio Community 2017" listed as an installed product.
2. Click "Modify" button below "Visual Studio Community 2017". You see the installation selection screen.
3. Click "Windows 8.1 SDK and UCRT SDK" checkbox in the selection Summary on the right to select it.
4. Click "Modify" button near the bottom right corner. You see the download progress indicator window.
5. Wait for the download the finish. It could be a long wait, since it about 2GB data to transfer.
6. Start Visual Studio again, when the download and installation is done.
Windows SDK Version 8.1 should be ready for your Visual C++ application now.
The picture below shows you how to install "Windows SDK 8.1" with Visual Studio Installer:
â‡’First C++ Program in Visual Studio 2017
â‡’â‡’Visual Studio Tutorials
2017-08-07, 14460👍, 0💬
How To Submit Values without Using a Form in PHP? If you know the values you want to submit, you can...
Can Two Forms Be Nested? Can two forms be nested? The answer is no and yes: No. You can not nest two...
What properties and functions are supported on http.client.HTTPResponse objects? If you get an http....
How To Remove Slashes on Submitted Input Values in PHP? By default, when input values are submitted ...