Install Windows SDK 8.1 with Visual Studio Installer
How to install "The Windows SDK version 8.1"? I need to build my Visual Studio C++ applications.
If you want to install Windows SDK Version 8.1 with Visual Studio Installer, you can follow this tutorial:
1. Close "Visual Studio". And run "All Programs > Visual Studio Installer". You see "Visual Studio Community 2017" listed as an installed product.
2. Click "Modify" button below "Visual Studio Community 2017". You see the installation selection screen.
3. Click "Windows 8.1 SDK and UCRT SDK" checkbox in the selection Summary on the right to select it.
4. Click "Modify" button near the bottom right corner. You see the download progress indicator window.
5. Wait for the download the finish. It could be a long wait, since it about 2GB data to transfer.
6. Start Visual Studio again, when the download and installation is done.
Windows SDK Version 8.1 should be ready for your Visual C++ application now.
The picture below shows you how to install "Windows SDK 8.1" with Visual Studio Installer:
2017-08-07, 308👍, 0💬
How to install .NET Framework in Visual Studio Community 2017? I have the Visual Studio Installer in...
Can You Copy an Array in PHP? You can create a new array by copying an existing array using the assi...
What Is an HTML "em" Tag/Element? An "em" element is an inline element that you can use to specify t...
Where to find tutorials on HTML language? I want to know how to learn HTML. Here is a large collecti...
How To Create a Table To Store Files in PHP? If you using MySQL database and want to store files in ...