Tools, FAQ, Tutorials:
Build Implicit Flow with Azure AD v2
How to implement the OpenID Implicit Flow with Azure AD v2.0 service?
If you want to implement the OpenID Implicit Flow in your Web application to use Azure AD service, you should follow these steps:
1. Building the Azure AD v2.0 Sign-on authentication request:
2. Triggering the end user browser to fire the authentication request to https://login.microsoftonline.com/common/oauth2/v2.0/authorize.
3. Letting the end user sign on to the Active Directory - This is controlled by the Azure AD service. Your application is not involved in this step.
4. Validating the authentication response:
5. Letting the end user to use your application:
Here is a diagram from
"When To Use Which (OAuth2) Grants and (OIDC) Flows"
by Robert Broeckelmann that illustrates nicely about the OpenID Implicit Flow.
â‡’ Decode Azure AD v2 id_token
â‡ Dump Azure AD v2.0 Authentication Response
â‡‘â‡‘ OpenID Tutorials
2019-04-03, 1256👍, 0💬
How To Pass Arrays By References? in PHP? Like normal variables, you can pass an array by reference ...
How to add request URL Template Parameters to my Azure API operation to make it more user friendly? ...
How to add request query string Parameters to my Azure API operation to make it more user friendly? ...
How to use the XML to JSON Conversion Tool at jsonformatter.org? If you want to try the XML to JSON ...
How to create the Hello-3.0.epub package? I have all required files to create Hello-3.0.epub. To cre...