Build Implicit Flow with Azure AD v2
How to implement the OpenID Implicit Flow with Azure AD v2.0 service?
If you want to implement the OpenID Implicit Flow in your Web application to use Azure AD service, you should follow these steps:
1. Building the Azure AD v2.0 Sign-on authentication request:
2. Triggering the end user browser to fire the authentication request to https://login.microsoftonline.com/common/oauth2/v2.0/authorize.
3. Letting the end user sign on to the Active Directory - This is controlled by the Azure AD service. Your application is not involved in this step.
4. Validating the authentication response:
5. Letting the end user to use your application:
Here is a diagram from
"When To Use Which (OAuth2) Grants and (OIDC) Flows"
by Robert Broeckelmann that illustrates nicely about the OpenID Implicit Flow.
2019-04-03, 204👍, 0💬
How To Create an Array with a Sequence of Integers or Characters in PHP? The quickest way to create ...
Where to find tutorials on RSS specifications? I want to learn it to describe my API services. Here ...
dev.FYIcenter.com is a Website for software developer looking for software development technologies,...
How To Upload Files into Database in PHP? To store uploaded files to MySQL database, you can use the...
How To Run a PHP Script? A standard alone PHP script can be executed directly with the PHP Command L...