Build Implicit Flow with Azure AD v2
How to implement the OpenID Implicit Flow with Azure AD v2.0 service?
If you want to implement the OpenID Implicit Flow in your Web application to use Azure AD service, you should follow these steps:
1. Building the Azure AD v2.0 Sign-on authentication request:
2. Triggering the end user browser to fire the authentication request to https://login.microsoftonline.com/common/oauth2/v2.0/authorize.
3. Letting the end user sign on to the Active Directory - This is controlled by the Azure AD service. Your application is not involved in this step.
4. Validating the authentication response:
5. Letting the end user to use your application:
Here is a diagram from
"When To Use Which (OAuth2) Grants and (OIDC) Flows"
by Robert Broeckelmann that illustrates nicely about the OpenID Implicit Flow.
2019-04-03, 497👍, 0💬
How to login to Azure API Management Publisher Dashboard? If you have given access permission to an ...
How to start Visual Studio Command Prompt? I have Visual Studio 2017 Community version with Visual C...
Can You Specify the "new line" Character in Single-Quoted Strings? You can not specify the "new line...
How to add request body examples to my Azure API operation 2017 version to make it more user friendl...