Build Implicit Flow with Azure AD v2
How to implement the OpenID Implicit Flow with Azure AD v2.0 service?
If you want to implement the OpenID Implicit Flow in your Web application to use Azure AD service, you should follow these steps:
1. Building the Azure AD v2.0 Sign-on authentication request:
2. Triggering the end user browser to fire the authentication request to https://login.microsoftonline.com/common/oauth2/v2.0/authorize.
3. Letting the end user sign on to the Active Directory - This is controlled by the Azure AD service. Your application is not involved in this step.
4. Validating the authentication response:
5. Letting the end user to use your application:
Here is a diagram from
"When To Use Which (OAuth2) Grants and (OIDC) Flows"
by Robert Broeckelmann that illustrates nicely about the OpenID Implicit Flow.
2019-04-03, 631👍, 0💬
Where to see resource detailed information of my API Management Service on Azure Portal? Once you ha...
How to add request query string Parameters to my Azure API operation to make it more user friendly? ...
Where to find tutorials on HTML language? I want to know how to learn HTML. Here is a large collecti...
Where to find tutorials on Visual Studio? I want to know How to learn Visual Studio. Here is a large...
How to use urllib.parse.urlencode() function to encode HTTP POST data? My form data has special char...