Application Registration for Google OpenID
How to register applications for Google OpenID Connect?
Here are steps to register your application in your Google account.
1. Go to https://console.developers.google.com.
2. Click "Credentials" from the left menu. You see a list of client application projects and their client credentials registered previously.
3. Click "Create credentials > OAuth client ID". You see a list of application types.
4. Select "Web application" and click "Create".
5. Enter a name for this application registration.
6. Enter an authorized redirect URI, like http://dev.fyicenter.com/openID_receiver.php.
7. Click "Create" button.
8. Record "Client ID" and "Client Secret" generated by Google, after the registration is done.
The following diagram shows you how to register
your application for Google OpenID Connect:
2019-02-10, 465👍, 0💬
How to create Hello-3.0.epub with WinRAR? I have all required files to create Hello-3.0.epub. To cre...
Can You Specify the "new line" Character in Single-Quoted Strings? You can not specify the "new line...
How to Test API as a Publisher Administrator? You can follow this tutorial to test an API operation ...
How to access Query String parameters from "context.Request.Url.Que ry"object in Azure API Policy? Q...
Where Is the Submitted Form Data Stored in PHP? When a user submit a form on your Web server, user e...