Application Registration for Google OpenID
How to register applications for Google OpenID Connect?
Here are steps to register your application in your Google account.
1. Go to https://console.developers.google.com.
2. Click "Credentials" from the left menu. You see a list of client application projects and their client credentials registered previously.
3. Click "Create credentials > OAuth client ID". You see a list of application types.
4. Select "Web application" and click "Create".
5. Enter a name for this application registration.
6. Enter an authorized redirect URI, like http://dev.fyicenter.com/openID_receiver.php.
7. Click "Create" button.
8. Record "Client ID" and "Client Secret" generated by Google, after the registration is done.
The following diagram shows you how to register
your application for Google OpenID Connect:
2021-03-21, 539👍, 0💬
How to add an API to an API product for internal testing on the Publisher Portal of an Azure API Man...
Where to find tutorials on the 2017 version of API Management Services at Azure Portal? Here is a li...
Where to find tutorials on how to use PHP built-in functions to manage arrays? A collection of tutor...
What is Azure API Management Publisher Dashboard? Azure API Management Publisher Dashboard is an Azu...
Where to find tutorials on API Management Services at Azure Portal? Here is a list of tutorials to a...