Home >> Tutorials/FAQs >> CSS Tutorials >> Index
CSS Tutorials - Downloading and Installing PSP Evaluation
(Continued from previous topic...)
How To Download and Install PSP Evaluation?
Go to http://www.jasc.com/
Download an evaluation copy of Paint Shop Pro 6.0 Evaluation - psp602ev.exe (about 14,580KB)
Run psp602ev.exe and install it at \psp
Run \psp\psp.exe. If you see this start up image, your installation is done.
Note that the current version of is Paint Shop Pro X maintained by http://www.corel.com/.
(Continued on next topic...)
- What Is Paint Shop Pro?
- How To Download and Install PSP Evaluation?
- How To Create an Image with Text?
- How To Blend a Color Layer to an Image?
- How To Add Margins to an Image?
- How To Fade Image Edges to Background Colors?
- How To Create a Top Left Corner Image with a Fading Color?
- How To Avoid Antialias Edges When Cutting and Pasting?