Home >> Tutorials/FAQs >> CSS Tutorials >> Index
CSS Tutorials - Creating an Image with Text
(Continued from previous topic...)
How To Create an Image with Text?
You can follow the steps below to create a new image with some text:
- Go to menu: File > New. You will get the New Image dialog box.
- Enter Width: 728; Height: 90; Background color: White.
- Click OK. You will get a blank image.
- Select the Text tool from the Tool Palette and click somewhere inside the blank image.
You will get the Text Entry dialog box.
- Enter the text: "dev.fyicenter.com" with the right font family, size, and color.
- Click OK. The text will show up on the blank image.
- Use the mouse to move the text to the right location in the image
- Repeat last 4 steps to enter another text: "Information center for developers...".
- Go to menu: File > Save as. You will get the Save As dialog box.
- Select Save As Type: JPEG, and enter File Name: fyi_banner.
- Click OK to save the image. You will get an image with text as shown below:
(Continued on next topic...)
- What Is Paint Shop Pro?
- How To Download and Install PSP Evaluation?
- How To Create an Image with Text?
- How To Blend a Color Layer to an Image?
- How To Add Margins to an Image?
- How To Fade Image Edges to Background Colors?
- How To Create a Top Left Corner Image with a Fading Color?
- How To Avoid Antialias Edges When Cutting and Pasting?