Download and Install Kindle for PC
How to Download and Install Kindle for PC?
You can follow this tutorial to download and install Kindle for PC on your Windows computer.
1. Go to Kindle download site.
2. Click "Download for PC" button. You see download started.
3. Save the download file to \fyicenter\KindleForPC-installer-1.21.48017.exe.
4. Run \fyicenter\KindleForPC-installer-1.21.48017.exe to start the installation.
5. Finish installation with default settings.
6. Search and run "Kindle for PC". You see "Kindle for PC" running.
The picture below shows you how to download "Kindle for PC" on Windows systems:
2018-04-15, 537👍, 0💬
How to use the "send-one-way-request" Policy statement to call an extra web service for an Azure API...
How to access Query String parameters from "context.Request.Url.Que ry"object in Azure API Policy? Q...
How To Read Data from Keyboard (Standard Input) in PHP? If you want to read data from the standard i...
How to view EPUB 2.0 metadata in Calibre book Library? You can follow this tutorial to view EPUB 2.0...
Where to find tutorials on HTML language? I want to know how to learn HTML. Here is a large collecti...